PDA

View Full Version : Have you lost a cat?

Fran
12-Dec-08, 03:47
Bit worried about putting this on after the carry on with my "Lost key" post!!! But i am concerned for a lovely honey and white small timid cat which I saw near to the entrance of Tesco last night, thursday at 11pm. It was quite frightened when i tried to get near it and ran off. do hope he belongs to someone who reads this, it is so cold outside.

Liz
12-Dec-08, 13:14
Don't ever be worried about posting Fran!

Here's hoping that the cat just followed someone to Tesco and is now cuddled up in a warm home.

If you do see it again though let Cats Protection know.

carasmam
12-Dec-08, 15:20
I saw that cat about a fortnight ago, it seemed happy enough, but did run when I approached. I wish I had said something sooner now :( But because I never saw it again I thought no more of it. I'll keep an eye out now for puss and let CPL know if I spot him/her again. :(

And by the way Fran - why didn't you hand the cat into the police station !!!! lol :Razz

Liz
12-Dec-08, 18:30
And by the way Fran - why didn't you hand the cat into the police station !!!! lol :Razz

Good one!lol

Sadly, I think there are quite a few strays living in the hangars at Wick Airport. I will get in touch with Cats Protection to see what can be done as they will just breed and breed.