PDA

View Full Version : A Very Luck Escape..

Gizmo
11-Dec-08, 13:26
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Miracle-Escape-For-Archer-Dart-Pierces-Schoolboys-Eye-After-Practice-Accident-In-Eastern-China/Article/200812215177194?lpos=Strange_News_Carousel_Region_ 3&lid=ARTICLE_15177194_Miracle_Escape_For_Archer%3A_ Dart_Pierces_Schoolboys_Eye_After_Practice_Acciden t_In_Eastern_China

Ouch!!

Bad Manners
11-Dec-08, 13:42
It must be what they call a dead eye shot! it was lucky indeed thatit missed his brainit just goes to show how accidents can happen.

Gizmo
11-Dec-08, 13:55
It must be what they call a dead eye shot! it was lucky indeed thatit missed his brainit just goes to show how accidents can happen.

Totally, when i was a teenager growing up in Staxigoe two brothers were mucking around with an air rifle and one of them shot the other in the eye, he completely lost sight in that eye.
I also had a lucky escape with an air rifle, i the summer i used to go and stay at my aunts farm and i was always shooting bottles/targets etc, i would have been about 14 and one time i stupidly fired at a tractor tyre from about 10 feet away, the slug rebounded right off it and struck me in the throat, i totally panicked and was convinced i was dying...even though there was no blood, just a small puncture wound, needless to say i learnt my lesson and didnt shoot tractor tyres again:rolleyes:

dakud007
11-Dec-08, 14:04
the young boy is really lucky to suivive!

zappster
11-Dec-08, 19:24
Totally, when i was a teenager growing up in Staxigoe two brothers were mucking around with an air rifle and one of them shot the other in the eye, he completely lost sight in that eye.
I also had a lucky escape with an air rifle, i the summer i used to go and stay at my aunts farm and i was always shooting bottles/targets etc, i would have been about 14 and one time i stupidly fired at a tractor tyre from about 10 feet away, the slug rebounded right off it and struck me in the throat, i totally panicked and was convinced i was dying...even though there was no blood, just a small puncture wound, needless to say i learnt my lesson and didnt shoot tractor tyres again:rolleyes:
I apologise Giz me old bud but i have to admit i'm gigglin at that story!I could joost imagine ye doin at!!haha