PDA

View Full Version : Look at Lucy Now!

neepnipper
11-Dec-08, 10:40
Just wanted to share my before and after pictures of Lucy, my cocker, who went in to Mucky Pups yesterday, doesn't she look amazing!
Before:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/neepnipper/HPIM0511.jpg

neepnipper
11-Dec-08, 10:42
and after...

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/neepnipper/lucyatmuckypups2.jpg

wifie
11-Dec-08, 10:43
TBH she looks happier in no 1! :D She does look good tho!

Torvaig
11-Dec-08, 11:00
She is a wee beauty; my daughter and I took Ben (springer) for a haircut at Anubis last week and his before and after looks are similar......so is the expression! :lol:

We always have to stay with him as he is a very unhappy chappie whilst being "upgraded"......he stands and shakes and hides his head in whoever is holding him at the time.

I must admit he looks very handsome now.......not sure how long it will last! :lol:

neepnipper
11-Dec-08, 11:27
I must admit she wasn't too happy about being left, but Marion said once Lucy had realised no one was trying to kill her she was fine!

binbob
11-Dec-08, 11:54
and after...

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/neepnipper/lucyatmuckypups2.jpg
ahhh she looks adorable...but then i adore cockers..lovely long ears.lovely haircut .

teenybash
11-Dec-08, 12:47
Lovely and doesn't she look so smart and tailored............she is a beauty...:Razz

Dadie
11-Dec-08, 15:42
Spaniels just dont look right clean and tidy .... I give her a day to change her look back to mucky:lol:

carasmam
11-Dec-08, 16:38
Spaniels just dont look right clean and tidy .... I give her a day to change her look back to mucky:lol:

Ha ha I bet she's back to 'normal' now :lol:

Liz
11-Dec-08, 23:36
Aaaaww bless the wee soul! She looks lovely both mucky and groomed.:D

Benjy hates being groomed as well even though Marion is really good with him. He hates the drier.

He is as proud as punch though when we come to collect him.

I would take a photo of him in Mucky Pups as well but think it might just be a blur as he rushes to get off the table!:lol:

Fran
12-Dec-08, 03:44
She looks lovely. I wonder if they do humans, I must make an appointment for myself!!!

goldenguernsey
12-Dec-08, 04:35
I don't know how but these folks work miracles wi our dogs, praise where it's due, mucky pups are indispensible for all our dawgs lol

GruesomeTwosome
12-Dec-08, 15:17
Beautiful girl, in both pics, second pic is one for the mantle piece though. Absolutely love spaniels but do not have the energy for one :lol: x x x

cuddlepop
12-Dec-08, 15:28
Just wanted to share my before and after pictures of Lucy, my cocker, who went in to Mucky Pups yesterday, doesn't she look amazing!
Before:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272/neepnipper/HPIM0511.jpg

Thats how Scorrie looks everyday.:lol:

Love the "i'm not amused" look of her after her wash and blow dry.

jean
12-Dec-08, 18:30
Awww! I love seing them look all "posh"
mine are working cockers so they dont have the coat yours do, which is no bad thing , but then my lot never look posh!
I must post some pics of the 3.
spaniels I could look at all day.

neepnipper
12-Dec-08, 22:36
That's the thing, although I loved Lucy all long and curly with her mop top she was always getting twigs, leaves and all sorts of debris caught up in herself!

She's easy clean now, a quick paw wipe and we're in, Marion at Mucky pups worked wonders with two of my springers as well!:D

Liz
12-Dec-08, 23:35
[quote=neepnipper;469899]That's the thing, although I loved Lucy all long and curly with her mop top she was always getting twigs, leaves and all sorts of debris caught up in herself!

Benjy's long coat is a real pain at this time of year as he seems to be like a magnet for bits of twigs, dry grass etc and he keeps sitting down on walks refusing to move until we've removed them!Unfortunately, because he is a Sheltie we can't cut his coat short.

Then there's the frost which hurts his paws. He sits down and holds up a paw with a pitiful expression on his face until I rub it.:lol:

Walks can take a long time!:confused

hotrod4
13-Dec-08, 12:04
My dog is called Lucy as well!! Thought it was pics of her,(she's a pap) was getting a bit worried for a mo!!!!!!!
Lovely dog and great choice of name!:)

AfternoonDelight
16-Dec-08, 14:29
I'm not up on my dog speak - what's a pap (I'm thinking Papillion - is that a dog?) :confused