PDA

View Full Version : Spider

cuddlepop
28-Jan-06, 16:49
Whats your best score? I,ve managed 117 for two sets .have never got out 3 sets.:roll:

krieve
28-Jan-06, 16:57
Whats your best score? I,ve managed 117 for two sets .have never got out 3 sets.:roll:
sorry cuddlepop can you please tell me what you talking about i am confused lol maybe i am thick

The Enigma
28-Jan-06, 17:05
Not sure what my best scores are... will have to look next time I play. I like the medium level, but cant get anywhere with the difficult level. Anyone completed it?

The Enigma
28-Jan-06, 17:08
sorry cuddlepop can you please tell me what you talking about i am confused lol maybe i am thick
Spider Solitare on the computer. You'll find it in the programs list under games.

krieve
28-Jan-06, 17:13
Thats what i thought cuddlepop was talking about then, i thought it was another game thanks

Bobinovich
28-Jan-06, 20:54
My other half & I take turns to try and complete it and, to date, we've managed a longest run of 6 winning games on medium level, with a high score of 1173. However our win rate is only 47% over 517 games. Anyone beat that?

We've tried hardest level but never suceeded!

Drutt
28-Jan-06, 21:07
My other half & I take turns to try and complete it and, to date, we've managed a longest run of 6 winning games on medium level, with a high score of 1173. However our win rate is only 47% over 517 games. Anyone beat that?

We've tried hardest level but never suceeded!
I had also played the medium level hundreds of times (my win rate is only 65%, but I played pretty half-heartedly sometimes), trying the hardest level only occasionally and giving up pretty swiftly.

Then I saw a colleague playing the difficult level and told her that I'd found it impossible. She insisted it was pretty straightforward, really.

Not to be defeated, I gave it a go. Several times I tried and eventually managed a win. My win rate is 18% over 132 games (25 wins), but since I was so useless in the beginning, I reckon my win rate must now be at least 25%. I even had a streak of 3 wins. Give it another go - I bet you can do it.

rich62_uk
28-Jan-06, 21:27
Its a great game and I have done quite well at it mainly due to being ill at one point and having too much time on my hands. Trish.

cuddlepop
29-Jan-06, 12:23
Its used by our learning center for mouse control ,it makes learning fun.
I'm still finding my way round the computer and trying to type insteadof write is difficult so bear with me.....my spelling is awful!(punctuation too):lol: