PDA

View Full Version : Wick family centre christmas party

WICK FAMILY CENTRE
08-Dec-08, 15:25
A big Hello to everyone

We are holding a Christmas Party for all local residents of Wick Family Centre to celebrate the festive season and the spirit of our community! The party is for all the family, whatever your age, and will be a great way to kick-start your Christmas fun!

The party is on Thursday 11 December, from 6:30pm, at Wick Family Centre. There will be Santa, gifts for all, family games, music/entertainment and raffles, Christmas food and mulled wine, and YOURSELVES!

All Wick Family Centre want for Christmas is for you to have fun! Christmas Party is FREE to all local residents, so bring all your friends and family; it’s time to enjoy Christmas together!

See you there

WICK FAMILY CENTRE
10-Dec-08, 11:10
Only 1 day to go until our Christmas Party at Wick Family Centre on Thursday 11 December at 6:30pm.

Remember, all residents, friends and family welcome and party is completely free.

See you there

AfternoonDelight
10-Dec-08, 16:29
Great place for a party - I hope you get a few people along!! :Razz

Dorrie
10-Dec-08, 17:32
It does sound like it is going to be good, I wish I lived in the area! lol Hope you all have loads of fun. Free too, not often that happens in this day and age!

poppett
10-Dec-08, 17:40
Hope a good time is had by all.

Solus
11-Dec-08, 22:09
Thanks for a fun night folks, really enjoyed it. :lol:

Elenna
12-Dec-08, 01:30
It was lovely and lots of fun! Well done to the organisers and helpers...lots of happy (and tired) children and smiling adults tonight.