PDA

View Full Version : Private Message

stewart4364
06-Dec-08, 14:34
Would the orger who sent me a PM please send it again as it was inadvertenly deleted before it was read.

Thank you

Kevin Milkins
06-Dec-08, 15:09
Would the orger who sent me a PM please send it again as it was inadvertenly deleted before it was read.

Thank you

Snap/
I did the same as well:(

We seem to have gone back to the old system.

I think its better, but I need to change again now.

wifie
06-Dec-08, 15:25
I think this happened to most of us - I think it was from the new "upgrade" kicking in! Perhaps we will get an explanation! Perhaps not! Perhaps I will get a slap for moaning! :D

hotrod4
06-Dec-08, 15:48
I think this happened to most of us - I think it was from the new "upgrade" kicking in! Perhaps we will get an explanation! Perhaps not! Perhaps I will get a slap for moaning! :D
Consider yourself well and truly slapped wifie!!:) How dare you question our noble rulers!!!!!;)

Colin Manson
06-Dec-08, 18:06
Since the server has been stabilised I got the go ahead to switch on all of the stuff that I turned off a few months ago.

The PM notification appeared to everyone that has received a PM since that time, it should only happen once.

If you notice any problems then please drop me a PM, or if you remember something that used to available and I've forgotten to switch it back on then let me know. :D

Cheers
Colin

badger
06-Dec-08, 18:21
It's lovely having the preview back :)

wifie
06-Dec-08, 18:58
Consider yourself well and truly slapped wifie!! How dare you question our noble rulers!!!!!

Ouch! I did not mean you to slap me! [disgust] [lol]

Tighsonas4
06-Dec-08, 21:22
yep that explains it as i had a promp yesterday but no message tony

Tighsonas4
07-Dec-08, 12:07
yep that explains it as i had a promp yesterday but no message tony
have noticed that i had a post on woolies and another on the pms and the posts no remains the same not that its any big deal ??? tony

Tighsonas4
07-Dec-08, 12:09
have noticed that i had a post on woolies and another on the pms and the posts no remains the same not that its any big deal ??? tony
now its changed or im dottled [lol] tony

Angel
08-Dec-08, 00:22
It has just happend to me to... suddenly we are all popular...

Angel

jasmine
08-Dec-08, 02:17
me too!! sorry, i didnt get the message. tried to open it and it disappeared.

Thumper
08-Dec-08, 09:29
If its just the pop up you lose you just go to the top of the page and click on private messages and it will still be in there,I get the pop up and when I click on it to open the message it dissapears,but thats just because of my computers security settings so I just go to the private messages bit at the top of the page and access them from there,hope this helps x