PDA

View Full Version : Thread View

unicorn
06-Dec-08, 13:06
I am glad to see that when I hover over a thread we have the first line view again........ I missed it :D

helenwyler
06-Dec-08, 13:21
Me too unicorn!

And the PM pop-up notification....I love that. It's like a letter dropping through your letterbox, and it's never a bill! :D

Angela
06-Dec-08, 13:22
lol Unicorn, I'm just picturing you hovering in mid air above your computer....:lol:

Yes, I'm pleased to see that the first line view is back again. :) I don't think I'd have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.

wifie
06-Dec-08, 13:39
Hmmm that is all very well but what about the things poppin up between posting or pming - most annoying! [disgust]

changilass
06-Dec-08, 13:44
yon 'you are being redirected' thinggy??? aye its a pain in the bakside.

I do like the preview being back though, thank you to whoever made it happen.

unicorn
06-Dec-08, 14:19
lol I like to hover :lol: the you are being redirected is different but bearable or is it bareable????

wifie
06-Dec-08, 15:22
lol I like to hover :lol: the you are being redirected is different but bearable or is it bareable????

Neither it is unbearable! [disgust] [lol]

hotrod4
06-Dec-08, 15:56
"You can take away our freedom but ye canna take away our thread view".
I like to hover its good for the soul!;)

dirdyweeker
06-Dec-08, 18:26
"hovering over a thread" is one feature I am glad to see back as well. It can save opening a lot of threads unnecessarily. Thankyou for that.:)

wifie
06-Dec-08, 18:56
"You can take away our freedom but ye canna take away our thread view".
I like to hover its good for the soul!;)

Hahaha do you not mean yer soles! [lol]

canuck
06-Dec-08, 21:40
I add my thanks for the return of thread hovering. :)

Buttercup
06-Dec-08, 22:02
Yipeee! me from me too. Glad it's back, saves opening threads that are of no interest to me. Also the arrow to show you've posted on a thread. Thank you Admin, an early Christmas prezzie! :lol:

wifie
11-Dec-08, 02:10
Just thought I would say thank you for turning off the annoying popping up things but leaving the hover option for the keen hoverers on here!
Happy hovering! :D