PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Heating Oil Cost

Stargazer
04-Dec-08, 23:04
Does anybody kown how Simpsons and Highland Fuels compare for heating oil these days?

Kevin Milkins
05-Dec-08, 00:36
Does anybody kown how Simpsons and Highland Fuels compare for heating oil these days?

They get together and the man from Highland Heating says " how much you charging this week Simmo" and the price is thrashed out from there.;)

riggerboy
05-Dec-08, 00:42
They get together and the man from Highland Heating says " how much you charging this week Simmo" and the price is thrashed out from there.;)

further from the truth you could not be, have you tried phoning each of them, the price difference is quite a bit.

dunny
05-Dec-08, 00:46
this was discussed before - see this thread:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=61287

2little2late
05-Dec-08, 00:54
further from the truth you could not be, have you tried phoning each of them, the price difference is quite a bit.

Think Kev meant it as a joke.

Kevin Milkins
05-Dec-08, 00:56

No riggerboy, I burn coal and have no oil, but when I read the first post I could not resist the oppotunity.lol

Perhaps I am getting bored.;):lol:

A9RUNNER
05-Dec-08, 03:31
Phone them sometimes simpsons are cheaper sometimes it is the other way round. Best price gets my custom. I have no brand loyalties when it comes to heating my house.

burstbucker
05-Dec-08, 10:20
You will probably be charged the cost of the oil on the day of delivery, not the day you phone, so the price can change.

binbob
05-Dec-08, 12:03
Think Kev meant it as a joke.

hahahaha....[disgust]