PDA

View Full Version : What are you getting your pets for Christmas

carasmam
04-Dec-08, 16:37
Do you all buy pressies for your fur and feather friends? Cara has her own stocking, sad I know !! She'll be getting her usual squeaky toy and a couple of treats from Santa :D (wish we had Christmas smilies)

skinnydog
04-Dec-08, 17:24
Absolutely. He is part of the family so always gets a couple of things wrapped up and put under the tree. The usual stuff, Schmako's, chewy hedgehogs, chewy toothbrush and some dog chocolate buttons.

Fstevens
04-Dec-08, 17:29
HO HO HO

I am owned by six hounds, and they all have prezzie under the tree, and they look forward to their prezzies, they are my family, they even have Christmad Dinner Heeeee sad isnt it, but I love them to bits,

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful pet lovers Fay:)

carasmam
04-Dec-08, 17:50
Hee hee glad I'm not alone :lol:
Cara is really good at opening her presents, but never bothers them under the tree, we all open one each after midnight on Christmas Eve and set hers out for her and she gets stuck in.

:D

Liz
04-Dec-08, 18:57
Benjy loves getting his pressies! The cats are never interested.

I always get him squeaky toys as the first thing he does is 'squeeze' it to see if it makes some kind of noise and he's not interested if it doesn't squeak or rattle!:lol:
Having said that he does like a bouncy ball.

He gets so excited as I 'help' him unwrap them.

So there are three new toys waiting to be wrapped.:D

dragonfly
04-Dec-08, 19:27
hmmmmmmm let me think..... what can i get my 3??? BANDANAS!!!!!!!;)

Tilter
04-Dec-08, 19:38
The only thing my dog will want for Christmas will be what's on the table and not under the tree . . . . though I'm sure she'll get a new Kong or something.

binbob
04-Dec-08, 19:51
great to hear how spoiled ur doggies are..just like my 4.they have a lot sent in the post to them and know exactly what postie deliveries mean ,,closer to christmas.
i also send quite a few pressies to puppies i have bred...some folk stay in touch which is super.:lol:

KCI
04-Dec-08, 21:11
Wally is getting another new bed, and a fleece blanket, as well as a few toys.
Freddie is getting loads of toy mice, a remote control toy and some treats.
Baby is getting on a bit now, so she is just getting food treats, as that's all she is interested in!

changilass
04-Dec-08, 21:28
Murph is getting a beeg box of tripe sticks and a couple of cans of murphys.

carasmam
04-Dec-08, 21:38

Make sure you're not standing behind him on boxing day then phew :lol:

Kathy@watten
04-Dec-08, 23:12
I am also a sad git I have got pressies for all the furries here! The horses have gotten new deluxe stables with automated water drinkers for this christmas, the dogs all get their pigs ears and a Christmas dinner, the cat got his wee boys op! and will get a stocking of treats and some catnip, the piggs will get some yummy peels and neeps, My son's ponies are getting new outdoor rugs and matching headcollars, and dunno what to get hubby yet! people are so much more tricky to shop for!!

Aaldtimer
05-Dec-08, 04:32

Alcohol is really such a no-no for animals!

Fine for me though! HIC! [disgust]

Dadie
05-Dec-08, 10:34
Frodo the cat is getting a vets voucher for his op..... :eek:

Poppy dog is getting a pigs lug and a new collar! She seems to have gotten the better deal this christmas but there again she always gets my hubby pants or socks for Christmas

NLP
05-Dec-08, 11:04
The cat gets a new igloo, the fish something for the tank. My cat even gives pressies to her family and to my nieces cat and dog.

Fran
14-Dec-08, 04:13
Bobby will get his stocking and squeeky toys which he looks forward to and i will get 4 stockings of treats for his four friends. I think i will also get him one of those rubber toys which makes them look like they have big lips.

justine
14-Dec-08, 17:01

I dont think alcahol is in any way suitable for a canine:eek:, and even the thought of it would make any pet owner squirm.Although they do sell pet beer in PAH if you require it.;)

changilass
14-Dec-08, 18:22
There are a lot of things that you dont see as appropriate, each to their own. One can of murphys for a wee pipsqueek of a dowg might be over the top but for a newfie its not harming him and he loves it.

We aint daft enough to get him drunk so leave him and us to enjoy ourselves.

Go find someone else to annoy.

liz19
15-Dec-08, 20:10
I dont think alcahol is in any way suitable for a canine:eek:, and even the thought of it would make any pet owner squirm.Although they do sell pet beer in PAH if you require it.;)

alcohol is not always suitable for us humans either lol :lol:

Kenn
16-Dec-08, 00:22
Hey well proven fact that stout is good for dogs, it is rich iron and it helps for a glossy coat,
Here Tiny will be "Home Alone," but with the tender care of a neighbour so maybe there will be a slice of turkey or 2 or 10!
He's already had his new toy which has been battered and scalped!

golach
17-Dec-08, 22:48
Wish I could get a beeg box of Murphys, you can keep the tripe sticks [disgust]
My hair would be nice and shiny, and my nose would be cold and wet [lol]
Merry Xmas Murphy!!!!!!

Anne x
18-Dec-08, 01:18
My Gabs got hers from a Thursa friend a Rudolph which she sleeps on every night
All I want for her for Xmas is Improving health and Stamina for her and please let her eat and drink and get stronger

teenybash
18-Dec-08, 01:19
New beds for my girls and some tasty chews................:D

carasmam
18-Dec-08, 17:36
All I want for her for Xmas is Improving health and Stamina for her and please let her eat and drink and get stronger

Yes, heres to a happy and healthy 2009 for all our furry friends :D

How is Gabby now?

cuddlepop
18-Dec-08, 18:06
Merry Christmas to you all and your pets here on the pet forum.

Our dogs do have their christmas stockings but Scorrie,s on his last warning.
It'll be a sack of ashes at this rate.......no on seconds thoughts,the mess...:lol:

carasmam
18-Dec-08, 18:14
Merry Christmas to you all and your pets here on the pet forum.

Our dogs do have their christmas stockings but Scorrie,s on his last warning.
It'll be a sack of ashes at this rate.......no on seconds thoughts,the mess...:lol:

He sounds a rascal lol Hope Santa isn't watching him, or he'll get nothing in his stocking :lol:

cazmanian_minx
18-Dec-08, 19:51
After six weeks of filling hot water bottles three times a day, we've got Av an infra-red pet heat pad. I think I now have the happiest cat in Sutherland!

carasmam
18-Dec-08, 21:55
After six weeks of filling hot water bottles three times a day, we've got Av an infra-red pet heat pad. I think I now have the happiest cat in Sutherland!

Aah, thats devotion :D Probably the cosiest cat in Scotland !!

melt
18-Dec-08, 23:43
So far my cats have got a penguin cat bed, an activity centre come scratch post thingy and a christmas crinkle tunnel. No doubt before xmas arrives they will have a few more things as well. They are so spoilt it beggers belief but we do refer to them as 'the kids' and wouldnt have it any other way. Even so, you can guarantee they will be more interested in the wrapping paper and the boxes than anything else. :lol:

cazmanian_minx
19-Dec-08, 08:52
Aah, thats devotion :D Probably the cosiest cat in Scotland !!

Well, she's about 20, arthritic and we don't have central heating, so she deserves a bit of pampering :)