PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou!!!

twiglet
01-Dec-08, 21:12
A BIG THANKYOU to the Thurso Fire Brigade for their efforts to rescue our kitten tonight. He came out shortly after you left, as predicted, for a bowl of food and is now captured.

emszxr
01-Dec-08, 21:15
aww where was he stuck

domino
02-Dec-08, 00:16
I would never criticise the Fire Brigade. They often do very good work in what can be,sometimes, very harrowing conditions. I speak from experience.

theone
02-Dec-08, 00:19
Fire brigade rescuing a cat!

I never thought that happened in real life!

carasmam
02-Dec-08, 00:21
Aaw good on them, glad your kitten is fine :D

purplelady
02-Dec-08, 00:23
it does i remeber years ago looking after a neigbours hamster and i locked myself out of the house do not remeber why but we call the fire service lol when they came they were told a animal was locked in the house but they expected a cat at the very least lol they were great about it too

wndyndy
02-Dec-08, 03:08
the fire brigade has saved your cat! they are gud at helping people:D

dessie
02-Dec-08, 10:39
OMG twigs.....thank god for the cat...

twiglet
02-Dec-08, 16:37
To answer your question emszxr, the kitten had climbed up inside the soil stack to the 1st floor and then walked along the joist and was stuck between the bedroom/bathroom floor and the downstairs ceiling. OH is still cursing because he has to make good the bathroom. We called him Merlin because he is a magical dissappearing kitten. He really did it properly this time though and we've only had him since Friday!