PDA

View Full Version : ASCII Design

William
27-Jan-06, 16:15
``@`````````@````@````@```````````````@``````````` ````@```````@@@```````@@@@@@@@@@@
`@@`````````@@```@@```@@``````````````@@`````````` ````@@````@@@@@@@````@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@`````````@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@@@@@@@``@@@```@@@```@@@
@@@```@`````@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@```@@@``@@@```@@@```@@@
@@@```@@````@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@```@@@``@@@```@@@```@@@
@@@```@@@```@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@```@@@``@@@```@@@```@@@
@@@```@@@```@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@```@@@``@@@```@@@```@@@
@@@```@@@```@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@@@@@@@``@@@```@@@```@@@
@@@```@@@```@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@@@@@@@``@@@```@@@```@@@
@@@```@@@```@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@```@@@``@@@````@@```@@@
@@@```@@@```@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@```@@@``@@@`````@```@@@
@@@```@@@```@@@``@@@``@@@`````````````@@@````````` ````@@@``@@@```@@@``@@@`````````@@@
`@@@@@@@@@@@@@````@@```@@@@@@@@@@@@@```@@@@@@@@@@@ @@```@@```@@```@@````@@`````````@@
``@@@@@@@@@@@``````@````@@@@@@@@@@@`````@@@@@@@@@@ @`````@````@```@``````@`````````@

I Can't get it up on here right for some reason, must be different settings that the other forum i made it on, any way does any one know how to do thease and about colouring them and stuff, i made this one but it is really basic and i would like to try something harder, cos they look really cool when they are the right size (which i can't seem to get here)