PDA

View Full Version : marie curie tandem skydive.

grumpy1
30-Nov-08, 21:32
i have been reading threads on here for a while and a lot of people seem to come on here whenever they need to let of steam or have a gripe...:mad:

I thought i would break with tradition and just say how proud i am of 6 very brave people all of whom work at our local tesco.. WELL DONE..Louize, Claire, Daniel, Irene, Tracey and Eleanor All who which completed a Tandem Skydive in Errol this weekend... :eek:

It was a really good day which raised a fantastic £3500 + for a very worth while cause... credit where credit is due.....WELL DONE:p

the original ducky
30-Nov-08, 21:35
wow, well done to everyone that done it. its a very good cause and im sure the money will be greatfully recieved. oh i would love to do that but however i would be terrified lol. well done again to all. hip hip. hannah xx

binbob
30-Nov-08, 23:49
well done to all...:D

Venture
01-Dec-08, 09:09
Sometimes there is too much grumping, moaning and criticising on the forum and not enough praise given to those who have taken the time to do some good within the community. Raising money for charities is not easy as there are so many in need. What these six people have done is tremendous, £3500 is a lot of money. Well done to them. Hope Tesco's have given them the day off as a reward.;)

dessie
01-Dec-08, 09:12
that was a nice jesture from venture..and i agree give then the day of

Torvaig
01-Dec-08, 10:14
Yes, well done to the Tesco six; brave souls and a tremendous sum!

I sometimes think that it is a crying shame that so much necessary services have to be paid for out of donations etc., but at the same time it does bring whole communities together, encourages great cameraderie and gets many folk out and about doing all these crazy things to raise money.

Well done to you all; you are our angels....:)

poppett
01-Dec-08, 12:20
Well done to the Tesco folkies