PDA

View Full Version : Nude Skydiving Orger Stuck in Tree

brokencross
29-Nov-08, 09:42
Well that got your attention. The reason for the unusual title was to get you to open this post.

To have opened this post you must like nudes, skydiving or others having embarrassing accidents.....OR you read every single post, no matter what.

Now you are here can you just let me know how you post a thread title when you start the thread. The reason I ask is that I was off the Org for a few days and there were loads of unread posts so I scanned down them all and the FIRST ones with interesting, quirky, unusual, intriguing type titles, the last one always being LOST cats and dogs.

So do you put no thought at all into your title.

Put a couple of key words.

Pose a question.

Slightly topic related but off the wall.

Short and sweet.

Long and rambling nearly showing the whole thread.

Or any other titling methods that are adopted.

Does other peoples titles draw you in?

trinkie
29-Nov-08, 10:37
Well for me without doubt it was the mention of a Tree ---- I hope it was not damaged? What kind of tree was it, evergreen or deciduous? ( I was going to add that I hoped it was a prickly one )

For an eyecatching title you take the prize!

I go for something that is relevant to the thread. If a title is too obscure then I dont read the rest. Like newspaper headlines, sometimes I puzzle as to what the connection is.

Dont you find that grammar, punctuation and spelling is of great importance in a title - how often have I been misguided because of a blunder !

Regards
Trinkie

brokencross
29-Nov-08, 11:45
Post been up for 2 hours, 50 views and 1 reply.......have to analyse those stats.

What does it say about Orgers.

Are they annoyed that there is not a naked Orger in a tree OR are they just peeved because they were conned.

Bad Manners
29-Nov-08, 11:46
!00% quirky title and it was the skydiving part that got me interested however the nude part in this weather! it wasn't a brass mokey was it?

Kenn
29-Nov-08, 11:50
Key words to possibly provoke interest, a question which beggars a response or simple humour are the three that provoke my attention.

Now what I want to know, just who is this naked hero who bares all in the depth of winter to find his assets caught up in a tree?
Was he hoping to beat the current ecomonic recession by branching out and bearing fruit?

Angela
29-Nov-08, 11:54
I thought it might have been Kevin Milkins cooling off after his chilli exploits.....:confused

I'm a bit disappointed to discover there was no naked skydiving Orger! [lol] :lol:

Anji
29-Nov-08, 19:34
I thought it might have been Kevin Milkins cooling off after his chilli exploits.....:confused

Good one, Angela!

northener
29-Nov-08, 20:14
I'm a bit disappointed to discover there was no naked skydiving Orger!

If I can talk my mate into taking me up tomorrow...keep yer eyes on the Skies!:eek:;)

nightowl
29-Nov-08, 20:30
I thought it sounded as if there would be a "You Tube" video attached. The ones highlighted on here are usually hilarious!!

wifie
29-Nov-08, 20:57
Now Brokencross this was a clever ploy - which I like! I was drawn in however as I have seen a naked skydiver! :eek: Not in the flesh - well I have seen him in the flesh but only naked on a video!
My OH is waitin for decent weather to go skydiving and is booked again mid-December and is indeed worried that his assets may be frozen even tho he will not be jumpin out of the plane in the buff! (It's a tandem jump so his instructor may not be keen! [lol])
Now back to titles! I like to try and make my titles interesting and love to find ones like yours that are not all they seem! ;)

helenwyler
29-Nov-08, 21:32
If I can talk my mate into taking me up tomorrow...keep yer eyes on the Skies!:eek:;)

I know you're a big guy, Northener.

But won't even your assets be too frozen to spot in this weather? :eek:

northener
29-Nov-08, 21:36
I know you're a big guy, Northener.

But won't even your assets be too frozen to spot in this weather? :eek:

I didn't think you could tell in these trousers;)

Nope, plent of lard on me.

So I'll bounce well too.

Back on thread (regarding titles), I try to make mine a bit 'different' to catch attention.

helenwyler
29-Nov-08, 21:43

So I'll bounce well too.

Fine words lard no parsnips! ;)

wifie
29-Nov-08, 21:45

So I'll bounce well too.

Back on thread (regarding titles), I try to make mine a bit 'different' to catch attention.

Bounce? Do you not mean splat? Oh were you not referrin to when you hit the ground? ;) [lol]

helenwyler
29-Nov-08, 21:48
Bounce? Do you not mean splat? Oh were you not referrin to when you hit the ground? ;) [lol]

Maybe he'd look more like a bouncing bomb, wifie ;).

wifie
29-Nov-08, 21:52
Maybe he'd look more like a bouncing bomb, wifie ;).

Hahahaha Helen! Now you have me putting my first fingers and thumbs in circles, turnin them round and putting them over my eyes and hummin daaah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah . . . . . . . [lol] (in a plumby accent - northeners at twelve o' clock)

helenwyler
29-Nov-08, 22:02
Now you have me putting my first fingers and thumbs in circles, turnin them round and putting them over my eyes and hummin daaah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah . . . . . . . [lol]

I'm doing the same, but the only picture I'm getting is a nude Homer Simpson boing-boing-boinging into the sunset :D!

wifie
29-Nov-08, 22:06
I'm doing the same, but the only picture I'm getting is a nude Homer Simpson boing-boing-boinging into the sunset :D!

Hmmm - there could be similarities in our pics! [lol] (I feel a cyber slap comin my way! [para])

Tilter
30-Nov-08, 00:16
I'm just a perv who wanted to see a nude orger. Then I read it was Northerner so was hooked and had to read all the posts.

I don't like titles that don't tell you what the thread is about. I'll make an exception for this one.

northener
30-Nov-08, 03:40
Oy! Less of the Homer Simpson thankyou.

More like a bronzed God descending from Mount Olympus IMO.......maybe Apollo....

http://www.historylink102.com/greece2/apollo_belvedere.jpg

Note nether regions are somewhat charred, I decided to find out if chillies really burn as badly as Kevin says so....they certainly do:cry:.

mm1ii2aa3
30-Nov-08, 04:01
well , you got me hooked, a litlle bit disappointed bcoz there s no nude ones, :lol:. but i still hev to say that u did well on the titles;)

wifie
30-Nov-08, 09:06
Oy! Less of the Homer Simpson thankyou.

More like a bronzed God descending from Mount Olympus IMO.......maybe Apollo.....

Apollo 13? Houston we have a problem.......... :roll: [lol]

brokencross
30-Nov-08, 09:43
More like a bronzed God:.

A Bronzed Buddah........maybe?!