PDA

View Full Version : Update

Tighsonas4
28-Nov-08, 11:49
the new orkney catamaran is now through suez and is in the med passing scicly. they hope to be in gibraltar by saturday regards tony

pat
28-Nov-08, 12:53
we hope the problems are all over and done, the sailings over the firth will go smoothly now they have had all been ironed out on the way here.

Not be long before she is up with you for her first crossing.

northener
28-Nov-08, 20:31
the new orkney catamaran is now through suez and is in the med passing scicly. they hope to be in gibraltar by saturday regards tony

Please pass a message on to the crew for me:

When they're in Gib, can they see if 'The Hole in the Wall Bar' is still there? Charles the (only Gay in Gib) owner still owes me a fiver from 1983......

Will be glad to see the Cat get here.....they deserve every bit of support they can get with this venture.

DRM
28-Nov-08, 21:43
They could also call at "The Scottish Embassy" its a Scottish bar in the middle of Gib and run by Scottish people and is wher the expats meetup

Tighsonas4
28-Nov-08, 22:38
yes i think they will feel a bit more at home when they get to gib
supposed to be there by 1600 hrs tomorrow tony

Kevin Milkins
29-Nov-08, 03:31
Thanks for the heads up Tony. I hope the latter part of the journey is better sailing.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/01_02_65-1.jpg

northener
29-Nov-08, 09:56
It won't be if they run into that big rock.......

Tighsonas4
29-Nov-08, 22:31
they had maritime safety checks to see them through the corridor inthe indian oceanwhich was the pirate sector
she is fitted with a isps alarm system
they hope to have her in st margarets hope around the 8th of dec, tony
this reported in the orcadian this week