PDA

View Full Version : Highland Challenge Competition Result!!

futurelegends
27-Nov-08, 23:43
Didn't we do well?

Thurso Camera club took part in the Highland Challenge Photo Competition on 23rd November.

Pipped at the post into second place by Dingwall Camera Club by a meagre 6 1/2 points.

For a full list of Club Placings and the chance to see the Thurso Camera Club Entry follow this link:

http://www.thursocameraclub.co.uk/Archives/2008/Highland%20Challenge/results.htm

Let us know what you think of our work.

Thanks

wifie
28-Nov-08, 00:40
Fabulous pics - thanks for the link and well done! :)

Mystical Potato Head
28-Nov-08, 00:47
Congrats to all,some amazing images.

Dorrie
28-Nov-08, 00:47
Very well done, I heard it on the radio tonight as well but pleased to see the winning pics. :)

tjc
28-Nov-08, 01:26
Well done to all.

Really good shots taken by everyone too.

:cool:

Raven
28-Nov-08, 09:08
Well done to everybody. Members (especially our chairman) have put a lot of time and effort in to get this fantastic result.

Although we havent managed to top our result from last year, there is always a next time ;)

Deemac
28-Nov-08, 09:33
Well done to all in the club and the great efforts by the organising members. Second two years in a row. Just shows the quality of all the local photographers.

Kenn
28-Nov-08, 10:59
Well done and thank you for the link, some great pictures.

North Light
28-Nov-08, 11:07
I would like to add my thanks for the hard work put in by the members who organized the clubs entry and the exhibition in the library a few weeks back.
A thank you also to Cromarty Camera Club, this years hosts for a very well organised and enjoyable day.

wicker05
28-Nov-08, 11:30
Congrats to you all and to Thurso Camera Club, beautiful pictures. :)

astroman
28-Nov-08, 17:54
Well done - excellent photos by all.

cazmanian_minx
28-Nov-08, 19:53
Great shots - and nice to see the club on the front page of the paper as well!