PDA

View Full Version : Missing cat pennyland area

KAT08
27-Nov-08, 19:33
Please can anyone help! My cat has been missing since last night in the pennyland area. He is black and white with no collar, very friendly. He hasnt been home at all today which is not like him as he loves his food. He was meant to go to the vets today as he has had problems with his breathing. Which is why im very worried about him! If anyone has any information at all i would be really grateful. Thanks for spending the time on reading my message

purplelady
28-Nov-08, 00:57
Hope he turns up soon it is sure a worryis'nt i had a cat go missing once for 6 weeks x

KAT08
28-Nov-08, 07:35
Thanks yeah its worrying, havent slept all night. There is still no sign of him. We have his brother too. He looks so sad, think hes missing him alot:(

Liz
28-Nov-08, 15:29
I am so very sorry that your cat is missing especially when he isn't well.

Have you tried checking all outbuildings in your area as most cats who go missing have been shut in?
Also, have you contacted the SSPCA, Cats Protection and Vets in case someone has handed him in?

Really hope you find him soon.

KAT08
28-Nov-08, 19:12
Hi Liz thanks for your message we have checked everywhere and he is also microchipped. Still no sign ,and his brother is missing him so much

unicorn
28-Nov-08, 19:14
Silly idea maybe but have you tried following his brother when he goes out?

KAT08
28-Nov-08, 19:42
Thanks for your message. Never thought of that! What a great idea. Iwill try that and see

unicorn
28-Nov-08, 19:45
It's got to be worth a try, good luck

unicorn
01-Dec-08, 19:22
Any luck finding him?

KAT08
01-Dec-08, 20:41
No sign of him at all! When i followed his brother out he just stood and looked at me. Its very sad, he is really missing him and so are we. Might need to find him a wee friend

luskentyre
02-Dec-08, 01:03
Please don't give up hope. We (Cats Protection) hear about cats turning up after longer periods than yours has been missing. I know it's worrying though.

Have you any pictures of him?

There are some tips on our website for trying to find missing cats. Please have a look here > http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/missing_tips.htm

I really hope you have some good news soon.

KAT08
02-Dec-08, 09:49
Thanks for your message, we havent given up hope yet. Ive looked at your website and im going to try some of the things you suggest. Thanks again

Liz
02-Dec-08, 13:44
I am so sorry that your cat has not come home yet and know awful this must be for you and for his poor brother.

Glad you are not giving up hope!