PDA

View Full Version : Found Cat

attidude9464
26-Jan-06, 23:22
A female adult cat (possibly Bengal cross) was taken into the Scottish SPCA at Balmore yesterday. If anyone has lost this cat or knows who it may belong to please can you let the SSPCA know on 01847861386 so that the cat and its owner can be reunited. Thanks

Mr P Cannop
26-Jan-06, 23:36
where was the cat found ??

Liz
27-Jan-06, 13:58
A female adult cat (possibly Bengal cross) was taken into the Scottish SPCA at Balmore yesterday. If anyone has lost this cat or knows who it may belong to please can you let the SSPCA know on 01847861386 so that the cat and its owner can be reunited. Thanks

I will keep a note and if anyone phones CP will give you a ring.:D

simpsoney
27-Jan-06, 15:21
I saw this advert and knew of someone who had lost a cat to this description.
I have just spoken to them and it turns out it is their cat and now they have the cat home safe and sound.

unicorn
27-Jan-06, 16:09
well done simpsoney :) a nice happy ending

Liz
27-Jan-06, 16:29
I saw this advert and knew of someone who had lost a cat to this description.
I have just spoken to them and it turns out it is their cat and now they have the cat home safe and sound.

That is great news! Well done!:grin:

attidude9464
27-Jan-06, 18:40
I am really sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the cat is still in the care of the Scottish SPCA. She is a lovely cat and very vocal. I wish we humans could understand what the animals are saying. Hopefully the owner will be found soon.

Liz
27-Jan-06, 18:48
I am really sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the cat is still in the care of the Scottish SPCA. She is a lovely cat and very vocal. I wish we humans could understand what the animals are saying. Hopefully the owner will be found soon.

Oh what a shame!:( Yes it would be handy to be able to understand them wouldn't it? Mind you we might not like what they have to say about us humans!!!

Hope she gets a lovely home really soon.