PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

Betty
27-Nov-08, 13:49
Happy Thanksgiving, southern friends.

MadPict
27-Nov-08, 14:16
So, who's deep frying their turkey today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLyToag9LY4

Joefitz
27-Nov-08, 17:40
Standing rib roast, done in the smoker......OOOOOOH, YEAH!!!!

Sporran
27-Nov-08, 20:59
Thank you, Betty! :) We are relaxing after our oven roasted turkey dinner, and have plenty of leftovers for later on. :)

Tilter
27-Nov-08, 22:10
Yes, just off to phone my son and wish him a good one. What are you guys giving thanks for this year?

htwood
27-Nov-08, 22:23
Turkey's in the oven, and pumpkin pies were done last night. Just waiting for dinnertime. I'm thankful we'll soon see the last of the Worse President Ever, and hope for better times in 2009 and beyond. Also thankful for this forum, a neverending source of laughter, amazement, and thought-stretching.

Tilter
27-Nov-08, 22:45
I'm thankful we'll soon see the last of the Worse President Ever, and hope for better times in 2009 and beyond.

Well, it crossed my mind to say that when I asked what you all were giving thanks for this year but didn't think I should introduce politics into nice positive thread. :)

Sporran
28-Nov-08, 06:47
I'm thankful we'll soon see the last of the Worse President Ever, and hope for better times in 2009 and beyond. Also thankful for this forum, a neverending source of laughter, amazement, and thought-stretching.

I'm thankful for the same, and thankful that my husband cooked the turkey! :D