PDA

View Full Version : Kilroy Gone

Kodiak
26-Nov-08, 23:01
Robert Kilroy Silk is the first person to be voted off on "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here".

Who do you think will be the Next one to be voted out?

OR Who would like to see voted out next?

Liz
26-Nov-08, 23:26
Either Brian or Carly should go next as they are both really boring so far.

binbob
26-Nov-08, 23:31
for me ..it would be nicola..carly ....and timmy......can not bear nicola....[disgust]

Liz
26-Nov-08, 23:44
for me ..it would be nicola..carly ....and timmy......can not bear nicola....[disgust]

I don't like Nicola but at least she does provide some 'entertainment'.:D

purplelady
26-Nov-08, 23:58
cannot stand that Nicola who is she anyway never heard of her till shge was on there ho yeah a page three girl she has talent she has big boobs that are not even real lol

Julia
27-Nov-08, 09:58
Timmy is doing my head in! I'm not very fond of David either, he's so smarmy and arrogant. Really liked Joe to start with but he's getting on my nerves now and thick with the other pair.

I'd actually like Brian or Martina to win

porshiepoo
27-Nov-08, 12:41
I'm glad Kilroys gone, what an arrogant b word! I actually used to like him before this but this show has really shown his true colours.
He's arrogant, self obsessed, opinionated and a bully!

I was kind of hoping Nicola would have gone but hey ho hopefully she's next for the chop!

Slightly off topic but staying within the jungle show: Did anyone not cringe at the reactions to the first 10 group at the thought of having to give something up to help out another person? I honestly get it must be hard to give things up but a mascara???? Seriously??? Does she honestly think anyone is looking at her eyes!!! And a photo??? Yes, it's a loved one but that loved one is waiting when they get out. Choosing a photo (and any other manor of luxuries) over a person shows just how selfish these celebs are.
Nicola kept whining that they'd already done 5 days in the situation Timmy and David found themselves in the first night! Get real!!!! She was never alone, never locked up in a cage, never in the pitch black alone and never had Timmy next door. lol.
I just feel that any humane person would have wanted to avoid someone else being put in that frightening situation regardless of the cost, if at all possible.
And the fact that the first thing they all said in the morning was that they hadn't given them a seconds thought all night, just shows that they blinkin well had!

And finally! lol. Does anyone else think that Simon Webbe should be ashamed at the way he threatened David that first day in? He only did it to look good in front of the others and big himself up. I felt so sorry for David that day. Yes, he could have been a bit more diplomatic in what he had said but he was right when he said that none of the beds belonged to a particular person - they were just lucky enough to get to camp first. Wouldn't a rotation system have worked better?
They treated the two of them like they didn't belong in the group, yet they still had to cook, clean and provide food for the camp just the same as everyone else!
Good on Joe Swash for having the balls to stand up and say that he thought they were all bullies!

And finally again! Honest!
Who thinks that the show would be soooooooo much more interesting if they threw a few non celebs in there? It would be interesting to see the different ways of dealing!

Joe to win - even if he did refuse to give up his photo.

Bad Manners
27-Nov-08, 13:19
I agree with Porchiepoo to a degree however I have seen the show on a few occasions but find it hard to watch Z list celebrities and has beens bitching it out . I agree with the point of developing the show to allow ordinary people to compete against the celebs for a winners fund which 50% the winner would take home and 50% to a charity of their choice. The final total to be added to with each star the earn during the show.
I think it would be more interesting and would appeal to a wider audience.

binbob
27-Nov-08, 15:35
I'm glad Kilroys gone, what an arrogant b word! I actually used to like him before this but this show has really shown his true colours.
He's arrogant, self obsessed, opinionated and a bully!

I was kind of hoping Nicola would have gone but hey ho hopefully she's next for the chop!

Slightly off topic but staying within the jungle show: Did anyone not cringe at the reactions to the first 10 group at the thought of having to give something up to help out another person? I honestly get it must be hard to give things up but a mascara???? Seriously??? Does she honestly think anyone is looking at her eyes!!! And a photo??? Yes, it's a loved one but that loved one is waiting when they get out. Choosing a photo (and any other manor of luxuries) over a person shows just how selfish these celebs are.
Nicola kept whining that they'd already done 5 days in the situation Timmy and David found themselves in the first night! Get real!!!! She was never alone, never locked up in a cage, never in the pitch black alone and never had Timmy next door. lol.
I just feel that any humane person would have wanted to avoid someone else being put in that frightening situation regardless of the cost, if at all possible.
And the fact that the first thing they all said in the morning was that they hadn't given them a seconds thought all night, just shows that they blinkin well had!

And finally! lol. Does anyone else think that Simon Webbe should be ashamed at the way he threatened David that first day in? He only did it to look good in front of the others and big himself up. I felt so sorry for David that day. Yes, he could have been a bit more diplomatic in what he had said but he was right when he said that none of the beds belonged to a particular person - they were just lucky enough to get to camp first. Wouldn't a rotation system have worked better?
They treated the two of them like they didn't belong in the group, yet they still had to cook, clean and provide food for the camp just the same as everyone else!
Good on Joe Swash for having the balls to stand up and say that he thought they were all bullies!

And finally again! Honest!
Who thinks that the show would be soooooooo much more interesting if they threw a few non celebs in there? It would be interesting to see the different ways of dealing!

Joe to win - even if he did refuse to give up his photo.

u have just said it all,porshiepoo...so so selfish...

cuthill
27-Nov-08, 19:55
I think it is hilarious,i am no celebrity and no way would i eat the grubs,kangaroo t*******s,crickets and all the rest,so good on them.As for Nicola she got 3 stars and added she was not bursting her b***s to feed people she dislikes but the same people went out and did it to feed her SO GET RID OF NICOLA

2little2late
27-Nov-08, 22:47
Dani Behr has gone

Kodiak
27-Nov-08, 23:30
Dani Behr has gone

I had forgotten she was in the camp, OOOPS my bad. :D

Loch not Lock
29-Nov-08, 00:22
Missed it tonight. Who went?
Thank You.:confused

coastown