PDA

View Full Version : George Bush.

gleeber
26-Nov-08, 20:52
Breaking news! I'm sure your all watching it. Terrorists terrorize.
I dunno for sure what this is about but these people are as fanatic as the bunch who perpetrated Sep 11.
George Bush took a lot of stick, and a lot of it on here, but what else could he have done?

Kodiak
26-Nov-08, 21:34
Breaking news! I'm sure your all watching it. Terrorists terrorize.
I dunno for sure what this is about but these people are as fanatic as the bunch who perpetrated Sep 11.
George Bush took a lot of stick, and a lot of it on here, but what else could he have done?

Do not quite understnd this, Watching What? and Where? Do you have a Link?

canuck
26-Nov-08, 21:40
Come on gleeber, just a few more clues as to what you are asking us to comment on. Then stand back and watch as we flood the thread with profound and insightful responses.

gleeber
26-Nov-08, 21:45
Oops sorry about that. It's breaking news on Sky. Terrorists have ran amock in India.
I imagined for a minute that everybody in the world was watching the news.

George Brims
26-Nov-08, 23:37

He could have told the truth about 9/11 and its total lack of connection to Iraq and Saddam Hussein.

He could have left more troops in Afghanistan to take on the Taliban and Al-qaeda.

He could have decided not to invade Iraq.

The list is endless...

Kevin Milkins
27-Nov-08, 02:01
My son phoned me on 9/14 to ask what I thought about 9/11 and he could not understand why I had not heared anything about it.:confused

gleeber
28-Nov-08, 15:29
Who would have known that this present battle in India would last so long? When I first heard the newsflash I suspected it was no ordinary massacre. This is just another battle in the War on Terror declared by George Bush and other world leaders after 9/11.
I've always had a secret admiration for George Bush. Although I empathise with George Brims on his opinions I dont agree with them. The war on terror is just that. It's what we are seeing happening in Mumbai at this very moment. It wasnt George Bush who started it. I dont think he could have done much more or even less. These people cant be allowed to terrorise freely.
Iraq is a casualty of the war on terror. Before George Bush invaded Iraq, up until the night before in fact, he gave Sadaam Hussain and his band of robbers the opportunity to leave Iraq without being pursued.
Iraq is a casualty in the War on Terror because it gives the religious zealots a front line to fight their war but their battlegrounds could be anywhere in the world. So far it's been in New York ,London, Madrid, Bali, Glasgow airport and now Mumbai.
I dont blame George Bush for fighting the war he is fighting. Perhaps the next president will come up with a magical formula to appease the fanatics. I suspect though there will be a lot more battles to be fought before then.

Connor.
28-Nov-08, 16:02
I personally would say the George "dubya" has made bad decisions left right and centre. I would also at this point mention that in MY OPINION think that George went to Iraq purely for oil and staged the attack on 9/11. However, i know this will end in a completely ridiculous debate if i didn't mention it was my opinion :roll::lol:

oldmarine
29-Nov-08, 03:57
Who would have known that this present battle in India would last so long? When I first heard the newsflash I suspected it was no ordinary massacre. This is just another battle in the War on Terror declared by George Bush and other world leaders after 9/11.
I've always had a secret admiration for George Bush. Although I empathise with George Brims on his opinions I dont agree with them. The war on terror is just that. It's what we are seeing happening in Mumbai at this very moment. It wasnt George Bush who started it. I dont think he could have done much more or even less. These people cant be allowed to terrorise freely.
Iraq is a casualty of the war on terror. Before George Bush invaded Iraq, up until the night before in fact, he gave Sadaam Hussain and his band of robbers the opportunity to leave Iraq without being pursued.
Iraq is a casualty in the War on Terror because it gives the religious zealots a front line to fight their war but their battlegrounds could be anywhere in the world. So far it's been in New York ,London, Madrid, Bali, Glasgow airport and now Mumbai.
I dont blame George Bush for fighting the war he is fighting. Perhaps the next president will come up with a magical formula to appease the fanatics. I suspect though there will be a lot more battles to be fought before then.

At least we have not had anymore terrorist attacks on the USA main land after Bush ordered troops into Iraq and Afghanistan.

gleeber
30-Nov-08, 10:31
I would also at this point mention that in MY OPINION think that George went to Iraq purely for oil and staged the attack on 9/11. However, i know this will end in a completely ridiculous debate if i didn't mention it was my opinion :roll::lol:
Hi Connor. Have you ever considered that your opinion may be ridiculous?