PDA

View Full Version : Happy stories please

mccaugm
26-Nov-08, 12:20
My son wrote his first letter to Santa at nursery yesterday. Apparently Santa is tasked with getting a "Toy Pig" and a "Yoyo". I presume he means Peppa Pig (ask the mother of a toddler).

poppett
26-Nov-08, 15:59
Have the "YO-YO"s of my youth made a comeback? I still have two which are almost 50 years old now made my "Lumar". They have been restrung, but other than that are in good condition, despite being a favourite toy for a long time, and revived a few times to entertain visiting children.

wifie
26-Nov-08, 16:15
You can't get a decent yo-yo these days! [disgust] Has anyone gotten one recently? If so where please? :)

Billy Boy
26-Nov-08, 16:33
You can't get a decent yo-yo these days! [disgust] Has anyone gotten one recently? If so where please?

I think tesco has them lol, I love the mint one's but not to keen on the toffee one's. ;)

wifie
26-Nov-08, 16:36
I think tesco has them lol, I love the mint one's but not to keen on the toffee one's. ;)
Hahahaha! [lol] Do they stick in yer false teeth? :Razz

arana negra
26-Nov-08, 16:37
OHH the toffee ones were the best then the mint ones, didnae like the orange ains puke

wifie
26-Nov-08, 16:39
OHH the toffee ones were the best then the mint ones, didnae like the orange ains puke
Orange? Dinna mind them at all! :confused

Billy Boy
26-Nov-08, 16:45
Hahahaha! Do they stick in yer false teeth? :Razz

How do you know i have false teeth lol? I only take ma teeth out before i go to bed, btw have we met :lol:

wifie
26-Nov-08, 16:53
How do you know i have false teeth lol? I only take ma teeth out before i go to bed, btw have we met :lol:

Just a hunch! I don't think so! :confused We may have an acquaintance in common tho! ;)

mccaugm
26-Nov-08, 17:28
Cannot believe my sons compulsion to ask Santa for a YoYo could have such a profound effect on the Org:lol:.

So what has made you happy apart from YoYo's

wifie
26-Nov-08, 17:51
Cannot believe my sons compulsion to ask Santa for a YoYo could have such a profound effect on the Org:lol:.

So what has made you happy apart from YoYo's

I would be happy if I could find a decent yoyo! (And also find out if Billy Boy really does know me! :eek:)

Billy Boy
26-Nov-08, 18:22

Think about it lol :roll:

Just a hunch! I don't think so! We may have an acquaintance in common tho!

My question has nothing to do with an acquantance

I would be happy if I could find a decent yoyo! (And also find out if Billy Boy really does know me! :eek:)

Lol how many people do you know that take their teeth out before they go to bed??

Venture
26-Nov-08, 20:18

I've ordered from this website wifie, they have some great old fashioned toys.

http://www.toypost.co.uk/product.php?productid=64

Cats cradle, French knitting, jumping beans, yo-yos etc
and do you remember the swinging toys between two sticks?

wifie
26-Nov-08, 22:50
Thanks Venture - might give them a go! :)

wifie
26-Nov-08, 22:56
Think about it lol :roll:
My question has nothing to do with an acquantance
Lol how many people do you know that take their teeth out before they go to bed??
I have thought and hope you are not bein rude! :eek:
You replied to a thread I started on the 1st Nov - acquaintance connection!
Emmmm - only my Mam and Dad and I don't think you are either of them! :confused