PDA

View Full Version : Keys found

Mother Bear
25-Nov-08, 23:52
I found a bunch of keys in the Latheron Hall car park yesteday. No idea how long they have been there, could have got dropped in the snow over the weekend. Looks like two car keys, Ford and Saab, 3 house keys, a wee torch and the ever popular Tesco club card! Either pm me or phone 07876 437409 / 01593 741239

Metalattakk
26-Nov-08, 00:11
Have you let the police know yet? If you can't get there to hand them in, at least 'phone them up and let them know you've got them.

JoeSoap
26-Nov-08, 00:16
and the ever popular Tesco club card!
Tesco should be able to get the keys back to the owner using the clubcard. It probably says something to that effect on it ("If found return to store" or "If found call 0800...").

TBH
26-Nov-08, 00:45
Tesco should be able to get the keys back to the owner using the clubcard. It probably says something to that effect on it ("If found return to store" or "If found call 0800...").
It will probably tell you what they had for dinner that night and what clothes they were wearing when they made their last purchase.:lol:

Mother Bear
26-Nov-08, 08:56
Very good TBH, you are probably right!
I phoned the police station in Wick to tell them, and I have to take the keys into the station so that they can 'log' them...they can't do anything without having the keys there. I don't go to Wick very often so there presents a problem. I have put a notice on the Hall door at Latheron anyway, and no doubt I will get the keys to the police station eventually. Nothing is simple these days is it??..you try your best to help out and it all goes pear-shaped!!

Mother Bear
26-Nov-08, 09:29
It just gets worse! I phoned the Tesco club card helpline......and altho she looked up the cardholder, unfortunately they hadn't registered a telephone number.....she would have then phoned them to contact me. Obviously she couldn't disclose the name and address, so I am back to square one! She said to take them to the local police station............... um, yes....

Solus
26-Nov-08, 10:47
contact Latheron Hall, whoever is in charge of that and see who / what events were using it over the past few days. you may be able to track down the owner of keys that way.

kitty kat
26-Nov-08, 14:57
It just gets worse! I phoned the Tesco club card helpline......and altho she looked up the cardholder, unfortunately they hadn't registered a telephone number.....she would have then phoned them to contact me. Obviously she couldn't disclose the name and address, so I am back to square one! She said to take them to the local police station............... um, yes....

i think the mother bear name suits you very much:lol:

keep up the good work and heres hoping you find the owner

i hope you find my keys should i ever lose them:D

Mother Bear
26-Nov-08, 18:17
Guess what! the keys belonged to .........my neighbour!! All is well that ends well! Thanks folks for your help and ideas.

hotrod4
26-Nov-08, 19:11
Guess what! the keys belonged to .........my neighbour!! All is well that ends well! Thanks folks for your help and ideas.
Jeezo!!!!! How the hell did that happen!!

floyed
26-Nov-08, 19:34
Jeezo!!!!! How the hell did that happen!!

Its a kinda magic, magic magicccc:lol::lol:

Mother Bear
26-Nov-08, 20:05
I won't go in to them, but the number of coincedences that accompanied this story have been amazing!
I can't promise that I could find your keys kitty kat, if you ever lost them, but rest assured, I would have a good try!!