PDA

View Full Version : Father rapes daughters

domino
25-Nov-08, 21:01
Could not believe my ears when I heard this story on the BBC news at six.
I thought the Austrian case bad but this was unbelievable. How come we never heard anything about it before?
I know what I would have done to the dirty rotten ------!

balto
25-Nov-08, 21:05
havent heard this story but any man that can do this especially to his own daughters should be hung.

TBH
25-Nov-08, 21:11
HAs anyone got any happy stories they can post on the org because the constant stream of stories about babies getting flushed down the toilet and incestuous rapes is getting too much. Is there any good in this world that can be commented on?

elamik@tiscali.co.uk
25-Nov-08, 21:18
I have a happy story , My friend has just had triplets, all girls , all beutiful, and all ok.

TBH
25-Nov-08, 21:29
I have a happy story , My friend has just had triplets, all girls , all beutiful, and all ok.That's fantastic news, glad to hear they have all arrived safely.:)

Kevin Milkins
25-Nov-08, 21:57
I have a happy story , My friend has just had triplets, all girls , all beutiful, and all ok.

Some would say three is a crowd.;)

Good luck and best wishes to your friend and her new tripple bundle of fun.:lol:

Moira
25-Nov-08, 23:03
I've not seen the story. Do you have a link?

Moira
25-Nov-08, 23:08
HAs anyone got any happy stories they can post on the org ..........

Why don't you start? I'll join in, if I can. :D

TBH
25-Nov-08, 23:45
Why don't you start? I'll join in, if I can. :DAll my happiness has been washed away with the deluge of horrifying tales on the Org of late.:confused

golach
26-Nov-08, 00:50
All my happiness has been washed away with the deluge of horrifying tales on the Org of late.:confused
I tend to agree, we all read the news reports, the papers, why post it again on here?

young_fishin_neep
26-Nov-08, 02:44
i dont read news papers

wifie
26-Nov-08, 02:54
I tend to agree, we all read the news reports, the papers, why post it again on here?

i dont read news papers

I don't read newspapers but I listen to the radio and sometimes catch the ceefax when OH is fiddlin wi the remote (like men do :roll:) and I agree why put it on here again to depress us all! Mind you it is a forum and if we don't like it we should pass on by to the next thread! (Passin on now! [smirk])

balto
26-Nov-08, 11:11
wonderful piece of news, i will have my own piece of good news as i go into hospital tonight to have my baby by section in the morning, cant wait

arana negra
26-Nov-08, 12:09
WHOOOOOO I hope all goes well and everybody is safe and healthy.

elamik@tiscali.co.uk
26-Nov-08, 18:44
wonderful piece of news, i will have my own piece of good news as i go into hospital tonight to have my baby by section in the morning, cant wait

Thats fantastic, best wishes

Elayne:)

Angela
26-Nov-08, 18:57
All the very best, balto -look forward to hearing of your new arrival! :D

gleeber
26-Nov-08, 21:11
This is an awful case. Congratulations to the peedie feets by the way.
I couldna begin to understand how this guy was able to live with himself.
There really are some crazies out there but are they born that way or do we create them somehow?

Moira
29-Nov-08, 00:45
All my happiness has been washed away with the deluge of horrifying tales on the Org of late.:confused

If I were you TBH, I'd stay offline altogether.

This is an awful case. .......

No comment. I've still not seen the link.

unicorn
29-Nov-08, 01:01
This is the link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7751075.stm with rest of the story down the right side

oldmarine
29-Nov-08, 03:49
Could not believe my ears when I heard this story on the BBC news at six.
I thought the Austrian case bad but this was unbelievable. How come we never heard anything about it before?
I know what I would have done to the dirty rotten ------!

Sick, sick, sick.

mm1ii2aa3
30-Nov-08, 04:28
Best wishes to your friend and the triplets.