PDA

View Full Version : Brodie McHaggis

CFM
25-Nov-08, 14:07
Do you miss Jackanory? well tune into CFm every evening after the 7.00pm news and hear our serialisation of local author Helen Campbell's childrens book "Brodie McHaggis and the Secret of Loch Ness" one chapter everynight until 21st December.

It's the first time we've tried this so don't expect perfection - I can tell you it's a lot harder to do than I realised but we've had fun and we hope that our younger listeners will enjoy the story.

wifie
25-Nov-08, 15:50
Great idea - hope it works well! :)

futurelegends
28-Nov-08, 00:29
By the way the Brodie Readings start on Monday the 1st December.

CFM
01-Dec-08, 14:28
remember if you have little ones - we start to broadcast the story of Brodie MacHaggis and the Secret of Loch Ness tonight after the 7.00pm news (every night until Christmas now)

wifie
11-Dec-08, 02:18
Curious to know how this is going. Has anyone tuned in? Are yer wee ones enjoying the stories? :)

buffy
11-Dec-08, 10:05
i must admit i have only caught it a few times but i thought it was a lovely idea for the radio and hopefully a few people are managing to tune in regularly. Have you listened yourself?

wifie
11-Dec-08, 10:16
Hi Buffy - I don't live in Caithness but thought this was a lovely idea as I loved reading to my children (still do if I get the chance :)). Just wondered how it was going.