PDA

View Full Version : It's Annoying

ellimac
24-Nov-08, 17:03
Don't know if anyone else has any review's on this, but I find it so annoying that people ask questions to peoples threads that they have on here and then never get back to you.......:confused
Why does anyone ask people thing's in the first place........

TBH
24-Nov-08, 17:09
Don't know if anyone else has any review's on this, but I find it so annoying that people ask questions to peoples threads that they have on here and then never get back to you.......:confused
Why does anyone ask people thing's in the first place........Maybe they think that your opinion means nothing to them so I suppose they should not be posting a thread unless they are willing to field the replies to it.

cuddlepop
24-Nov-08, 17:14
if its my own thread I started and someone asks a question,even if I think its "loaded" I'll answere it.

If on the other hand its just a question I will answere it if its not one thats been deliberatly done to provoke an arguement instead of a debate.:D

Bad Manners
24-Nov-08, 18:02
It is always polite to answer a question when asked even if the answer is I don't know. whilst the majority of people are polite there is an element that seem to have forgotten all about manners.
Never be affraid to ask the question if someone doe not answer it could be then are not bright enough to give an answer

changilass
24-Nov-08, 18:24
Or it could just be that they went off on hols or something.

Or is that just my rose tinted glasses working overtime today.

hotrod4
24-Nov-08, 19:09
It is always polite to answer a question when asked even if the answer is I don't know. whilst the majority of people are polite there is an element that seem to have forgotten all about manners.
Never be affraid to ask the question if someone doe not answer it could be then are not bright enough to give an answer
How could we forget about you? [lol]

arana negra
24-Nov-08, 19:12
Is there one particular thread you are referring to or is it in general ?

If they are anything like me if indeed it may have been me, I can only apoligise and say that sometimes I forget where I have posted which fora and not every site has a search facility. I am on many sites and somedays only glimpse at them if nothing catches my eye.

Do we always get an answer when we ask a question face to face ?

hotrod4
24-Nov-08, 19:27
Is there one particular thread you are referring to or is it in general ?

If they are anything like me if indeed it may have been me, I can only apoligise and say that sometimes I forget where I have posted which fora and not every site has a search facility. I am on many sites and somedays only glimpse at them if nothing catches my eye.

Do we always get an answer when we ask a question face to face ?
Just to keep things on an even keel, I will answer your question.- No!:lol:
Now my question:What would you have been doing if you werent answering this question?

ellimac
24-Nov-08, 22:06
Hi Arana Regna

No not anything in particular, just asking as I have been reading threads and some who have asked questions, no one replied to them. So I was just curious to what others thought.

Thanks to everyone who has replied by the way.....

Bad Manners
24-Nov-08, 22:44
How could we forget about you? [lol]
You don't have to forget me just respect me lol

arana negra
25-Nov-08, 10:56
Just to keep things on an even keel, I will answer your question.- No!:lol:
Now my question:What would you have been doing if you werent answering this question?

At the time of your question I was more than likely about to be or eating my dinner, homemade lasagne and brocolli and very good it was too, thankyou husband of mine.

ellimac hahahaha well done I been called many things but never anything remotely regal thanks. Maybe the PC brigade have stopped a lot folks from replying as they normally would have or maybe folks don't have a n answer OR it may may plain and simple....... they don't like the poster :eek: naw couldnae be that one :lol: