Cocoa
:p

Saveman
26-Jan-06, 15:40
He's a Red. Thats all you need to know.
;)

golach
26-Jan-06, 15:42
I ken who he is....but I'm no telling!!!!!

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 15:51
hmmmmm.. not findin out much! will drszin not answer?! just wonderin if he is a med. doc or a science doc & wot subject!
Cocoa
:p

squidge
26-Jan-06, 15:53
Are you wanting a diagnosis cocoa or some tuition lol

Dr szin - international man of mystery[para]

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 16:06
no diagnosis & no tuition pls!! just wonderin if he lives up2 his name or if he jus' made it up 2 sound good! ;)

porshiepoo
26-Jan-06, 16:40
Good old DrSzin eh!
Actually he's a historian, into the old egyptian artefacts. He's as fluent at reading hierogylphics as we all are at the English language. ;)
But don't call him a relic or else you're done for! ;)

genisis
26-Jan-06, 16:58
Cocoa he doesnt want to talk to you but he knows who you are!!!lol:evil

Sporran
26-Jan-06, 17:28
Yep, DrSzin's an international man of mystery alright! Rumour has it that he's much better looking than Austin Powers, and that he has more hair on his head than Dr Evil....

JAWS
26-Jan-06, 17:33
I did hear a rumour he was in search of the Elixir of Life.
Or was it turning Base Metal into Gold?
I really should listen more intently! :evil

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 17:34
i dont think Drszin know who i am, genisis! why wuldn't he say so?? an' anyways, i'm new here.
hi doc!!
[lol]

genisis
26-Jan-06, 17:38
i dont think Drszin know who i am, genisis! why wuldn't he say so?? an' anyways, i'm new here.
hi doc!!
[lol]
if you say so cocoa new by name perhaps but i sense a touch of deja vu! lol!!

porshiepoo
26-Jan-06, 17:39
Call him a few names Cocoa, that'll get the old relic going! He's probably almost at the puter, give him another hour or so and he'll get there. lol. You have to have patience with these old guys, it's not very often he takes his head out of his hieroglyphs books. :p :lol:

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 17:42
deja vu?? have i a double on this forum then??? any1 else know wot genisis is on 'bout?! [para] or is this a wind-up by the doc?!?!

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 17:46
ok porshiepoo (like the name!! [lol] ) i will wait for the ol doc 2 come out of his boring ol' egyptian bookz & have a chat! as for the name-calling, rite, here we go... hey doc! yeh you, the ol' delapidated, ancient man with the history bookz...i'm talkin 2 ya!!! will that do for starters?!? :Razz

scotsboy
26-Jan-06, 18:34
You aren't half of the Maud & Cocoa double act are you Cocoa........could be interesting if you are.

squidge
26-Jan-06, 18:49
Nope scotsboy i looked very very carefully and coco
is where she always has been - safe and warm :D

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 18:54
soz, don't know wot Maud & Cocoa act is/was. :confused not a part of it tho! as 4 staying safe n warm, wot d'ya mean squidge? r u thinkin i am/was some1 else too, like genisis does? *confused* :confused:

paris
26-Jan-06, 18:57
Doc`s that rather handsome fella isnt he?

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 19:00
is he handsome?..... wooooooooooooo! :o

Saveman
26-Jan-06, 19:00
Some say he has three heads, others say he walks with a limp on both legs.
Legend has it he once ate a whole bag of "Big Eat" Walkers Cheese and Onion Crisps by himself.....all we know is he's called DrSzin.....

paris
26-Jan-06, 19:03
From what he writes he reminds me of maybe Sean Connery, or Roger Moor! Hold me back girls.

Cocoa
26-Jan-06, 19:05
well where's he gone?? he's gone all quiet!! .... :(

Sporran
26-Jan-06, 20:03
From what he writes he reminds me of maybe Sean Connery, or Roger Moor! Hold me back girls.

I've even heard a rumour that he looks like Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan -- all rolled into one!!! :grin: Let's go get him girls....

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jan-06, 20:10
Aw my god be still my beating heart reading this thread is too much for me....poor Dr Szin hes got a lot of hype to live up too.

porshiepoo
26-Jan-06, 20:11
Ooooh Sean Connery, do you think??????:D Bagsy first dibs girls!

I imagine him to look more like ... can't think of his name...(Giles in Buffy), bet he wears Twead suits (green Tweed), he's really tall and constantly blows his house up with every new experiment. :o)

golach
26-Jan-06, 20:18
LOL Connery and Moore, what an insult till the Owld Doc, they are in their 60's both of them. [disgust]
Psst tel ye what he is more lek....Sir Isaac Newton an Albert Einstein ;)

connieb19
26-Jan-06, 20:20
I rekon he's in mid thirties and quite good looking..:confused:

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jan-06, 20:24
Ooooh Sean Connery, do you think??????:D Bagsy first dibs girls!

I imagine him to look more like ... can't think of his name...(Giles in Buffy), bet he wears Twead suits (green Tweed), he's really tall and constantly blows his house up with every new experiment. :o)

Thank goodness I am sitting down Porshiepoo Ive just gone all weak at the knees is there a doctor in the house my hearts gone all of a flutter.....oops I forgot Im married to one....lol ;)

wickerinca
26-Jan-06, 20:31
He has to be dark and brooding.........bit like a hero from a Mills and Boone? Isn't it funny how you can picture people in your head although you have no idea who they are! Quite into Egyptology myself.......now! where did I put that book by Wilbur Smith?

porshiepoo
26-Jan-06, 20:36
He has to be dark and brooding.........bit like a hero from a Mills and Boone? Isn't it funny how you can picture people in your head although you have no idea who they are! Quite into Egyptology myself.......now! where did I put that book by Wilbur Smith?

LOL. Yeah I suddenly have an inclination to attempt several experiments! :lol:
I've already downloaded "Your guide to Hieroglyphics". lol.

wickerinca
26-Jan-06, 20:41
Lol........I am way ahead of you girl. Going to do a quick visit down to our local art gallery as they have an exhibition of Art of the Ancient Mediterranean World on at the moment!! Maybe HE has popped up for a look as a visiting professor and expert!!![lol] [lol]

Sporran
26-Jan-06, 20:43
LOL Connery and Moore, what an insult till the Owld Doc, they are in their 60's both of them. [disgust]
Psst tel ye what he is more lek....Sir Isaac Newton an Albert Einstein ;)

It's not an insult, golach, because the good doctor is rumoured to look like Sean Connery and Roger Moore in their PRIME! :Razz Furthermore, Sir Sean and Sir Roger are owlder than ye think -- aged 75 and 78 respectively!

brandy
26-Jan-06, 21:26
why am i getting images of daniel from sg-1?

elaine
26-Jan-06, 21:26
Well, I heard he was like a prince from a fairy-tale (Szinderella) oh no sorry - it gets worse too!! That flies around on a magic carpet, the legendary Szinbad. I guess what I am inszinuating is that (from what I've heard) he's a bit like Inszpector Gadget.
Aww the poor doc - that's a szin! (aaaahh Itsz uncontrollable!!)

Yoursz Szin-cerely
elaine

wickerinca
26-Jan-06, 21:43
AW elaine...........you have my head szinning now!! Szinbad....oh! how I loved that movie as a young 'un. Who played the lead in the film I would be talking about? Let me see! Errol Flynn springs to mind.....but am I really that old!! Is Dr Szin like Errol Flynn?..and Sean Connery?...and oh! my god.........I'm in a swoon. Get the smelling salts!!;)

JAWS
26-Jan-06, 21:59
I did hear tell that he's a Time Lord! I don't know which one though. :roll:

porshiepoo
26-Jan-06, 22:39
Lol. Has to be one of the new timelords, can't be Tom Baker! Having said that I did have a crush on him as a kid. :(

This'll get you all in a tizz girlies! A cross between Anthony Head (Giles-swoon), David Boreanz and.............George Cloony. (Stop the slathering ladies it's not becoming) and he has to wear his trademark Darth Vadar mask because he's so gorgeous he gets accosted everywhere he goes. :D

Cocoa
27-Jan-06, 01:29
i luved ur post elaine! really made me laugh inszomuch as your poetry!!
[lol] [lol] [lol]

crayola
27-Jan-06, 02:34
DrSzin must be in hiding. The thought of being pursued by so many ladies at once seems to have scared him away.

Maybe he needs new batteries for his light sabre. :confused:

golach
27-Jan-06, 10:25
DrSzin must be in hiding. The thought of being pursued by so many ladies at once seems to have scared him away.

With you lot harassing him I'm not surprised....if you were doing it to me, I would move to another planet :evil
Squidge this is not aimed at you......you lovely!!!!!!!!

squidge
27-Jan-06, 10:41
Golach

you are a sweetie and soooooooooo complimentary!!! Ladies - i have met DrSzin on several occasions - PM me for details!!!!!;)

JAWS
27-Jan-06, 23:49

Oh dear, perhaps he's not hiding, perhaps his better half glanced over his shoulder at the wrong time.
Could it be that he's just very busy doing an awful lot of explaining! :evil

abalone
27-Jan-06, 23:59

or can it be Crayola you've put a spell on himhttp://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon5.gif

Sporran
28-Jan-06, 00:36
With you lot harassing him I'm not surprised....if you were doing it to me, I would move to another planet :evil
Squidge this is not aimed at you......you lovely!!!!!!!!

Och golach, yer choost chealous at all the attention DrSzin's gettin'! ;)

gleeber
28-Jan-06, 09:48
Ive just recieved a telepathetically transmitted message from DrSzin, who apparently has crawled into a black hole somewhere between heaven and hell and intends to stay there until the weemin on caithness.org get through this week.

Saveman
28-Jan-06, 10:49
Poor DrSzin! Why don't you all leave him alone you bullies!
He'll come back out to play in his own due time...

Some say he rides a golden chariot, some say he plays the bassoon to virtuoso standards. Legend has it he once made nettle soup with real nettles!
All we know is...his name is DrSzin.....

DrSzin
28-Jan-06, 15:50
He's a Red. Thats all you need to know.
;)Indeed.

And God is back. :)

The Second Coming occurred yesterday. :cool:

JAWS
28-Jan-06, 15:54
Indeed.

Thank Heaven for that, we were about to arrange search parties. :grin:

DrSzin
28-Jan-06, 16:02
JAWS, I hope you don't think I was claiming to be God!

I was referring to yesterday's event: God came home and became number 11. :D

scotsboy
28-Jan-06, 16:38
Robbie is back - more of the line sniffing please!

DrSzin
28-Jan-06, 16:47
Yes Scotsboy, God doesn't have high opinions of drug users, or gays for that matter. He'd find a few kindred spirits on this forum.

BTW thanks to all for the nice things you said above [mad], even if many were said in jest. :lol:

canuck
28-Jan-06, 17:01
Wild guess here: The good doctor is Robert Castellini, the new owner of the Cincinnati Reds baseball team. see www.cincinnati.reds.com

A Jays Fan

badger
28-Jan-06, 17:03
Yes Scotsboy, God doesn't have high opinions of drug users, or gays for that matter. He'd find a few kindred spirits on this forum.

BTW thanks to all for the nice things you said above [mad], even if many were said in jest. :lol:
Good to have you back - was missing you :cry: Isn't it nice to be so popular?

Hate to introduce a serious note here but could you please withdraw the comment about God not having a high opinion of gays please? That may be the impression given by some so-called Christians but it's certainly not what I, or my church, believes. I have many gay Christian friends and have no reason to think they are less valued than anyone else.

'nuff of that - I think you went into hiding just to get all the girls going :roll:

DrSzin
28-Jan-06, 17:04
Lol, I hope that wasn't a serious guess canuck.

Badger, I think you too have grasped the wrong end of the nettle. The Reds' God is most certainly not your God. God forbid!

canuck
28-Jan-06, 17:56
My guess was semi-serious. It fit all the bits from this thread, except the Number 11. But that could have been a jersey number. My one real problem was figuring out how a Caithnessian could have become interested in baseball.

I am sorry that DrSzin has taken so much "heat" in this thread. But thank you for your willingness to go along with it. I trust that the winter is getting just as long in Wick as it is in Burlington. This has been a fun gathering of the clans from around the world. I suspect that most of you know one another. I spent 4 very happy months in Caithness a few years ago and have continued to find caithness.org a special place. Thank you for letting me be part of the group.

badger
28-Jan-06, 18:03
Badger, I think you too have grasped the wrong end of the nettle. The Reds' God is most certainly not your God. God forbid!

Oo-er, yes sorry Dr. Wondered why my hand was stinging. :o

DrSzin
28-Jan-06, 20:53
Canuck, you'll have to ask a Wicker about the winter up there. I'm down the line these days. I see now that your hypothesis made sense, and your number 11 guess was spot on.

Badger, I was in no way inszinuating that all Christians have low opinions of gay people.

phoenix
28-Jan-06, 21:16
Indeed.

Are you serious DrSzin? I had a very strange experience yesterday with your side kick Darth Vadar.......Does he hang around the tops of escalators that are going down? Are the Reds Arians? Nettle soup and all! Or am I on the wrong or is it the right track?:Razz

Canuck the weather today is a bit wet but mild here today, there's also a very nice kind of peaceful feeling all around as well:}

JAWS
28-Jan-06, 21:28
JAWS, I hope you don't think I was claiming to be God!

I was referring to yesterday's event: God came home and became number 11. :D
Now DrS, I know you are far too religious to claim that! [evil]

crayola
29-Jan-06, 03:11
So much for Szin running scared. A few women have a laugh and he thinks he's God. :eyes

crayola
29-Jan-06, 03:31
Are you serious DrSzin? I had a very strange experience yesterday with your side kick Darth Vadar.......Does he hang around the tops of escalators that are going down? Are the Reds Arians? Nettle soup and all! Or am I on the wrong or is it the right track?:Razz

Canuck the weather today is a bit wet but mild here today, there's also a very nice kind of peaceful feeling all around as well:}Reliable sources inform me that he's in charge of escalators at the Eastgate Centre in Sneckie. He tries to blend in with the background, but have you ever seen Darth Vader wearing a red jersey bearing the words "Fowler 11"?

phoenix
29-Jan-06, 17:58
Reliable sources inform me that he's in charge of escalators at the Eastgate Centre in Sneckie. He tries to blend in with the background, but have you ever seen Darth Vader wearing a red jersey bearing the words "Fowler 11"?

Oooppps were you all talking football:o........Im so sorry I really thought you were on about "The Second Coming".......I thought the "reds" meant Arians........."nettle soup"......nettles are connected with Mars..............."base metal".......Iron again connected to Mars.........there was a few other things as well "The Golden Chariot" "Time Lord", The Number 11 etc I must have an overactive imagination :o....my apologies DrSzin Im a bit ignorant when it comes to football............:confused I did really have a run in with Darth Vadar though:o)

DrSzin
30-Jan-06, 13:39
Gawd phoenix, you have one heck of an imagination! :eek:

So, where did you see this imposter? If I catch him I'll sue him till his lightsabre squeaks...