PDA

View Full Version : Bungs & Sven-gate scandals

Tel
26-Jan-06, 12:52
Although not really concerned about England Team...
What can we say on this...
Sven would have been gone after World Cup anyway, win or lose...quite obvious as if he won it he would leave on high...if they came back early he would leave by "mutual consent" before being relieved of his position.

But will there be another "Sven-gate" before he quits though?
Can you see the summer headlines in the tabloids...something in the lines of "England Playes in Disgrace instead of fans for a change"....Player levels manager after night on the lash in Munich..........Player said in his defence " Im obviously not as slow or lazy as he thought I was!!!"

We've already had the various "Ulrika-Gate" & "Fake-Sheik gate" & god knows how many minor scandals that would have seen most managers ousted from their job. But after being caught slating your own players on camera....the entrapment factor was irrelevant, as any club director would have had to sack the manager for this derogatory comments of his own players whom he actually selects for the team on regular basis.

England FA should have said "thank you & good-bye" but they appear so afraid they get it wrong!!.....they should have put Phsycho Pearce & Sam Allardyce in charge for the world cup as they will shake things up a bit & certainly show some emotion on the sidelines!!

As for all the comments on the "bung" culture in football....is that not as common as Pies & Bovril at a game??..after 100 yrs someone decides it needs investigating??....
There was a guy on TV last night commenting that the Bung enquiry will turn up no evidence.
Probably correct assumption as the man stated...most clubs will deal with the devil to get the man they want & at any cost....& they are hardly gonna have any proof such receipts & weekly pay slip with " Bungs / Extras-£100,000 first of 5 instalments on it!....or if asked " Oh yes I remember gettin half a million put in wifes bank account on that transfer deal....did she not declare it?...I will speak to my accountant in the morning about that... its been an oversight on her behalf! (could try the approach of "offer to pay it back in & just say nothing ever happened" as a certain manager did a few yrs ago!!)
Also the factor that it has been made totally public is a nonsense, the clubs & fiddlers etc will be "shredding & burning" anything made of paper in their offices in case they get caught out & IT departments will be on overtime cleaning out PC files for the next few weeks!!!!!....

So far in 2006 it has been a shambolic mess at home of football... & maybe the only thing guaranteed "coming home" in the summer is a rich football manager, team beaten in quarter finals & deported fans!!!!

What will the future bring...Player walks into dressing room and says to club Doctor:
"Hey doc, Im All Bunged Up... what do you recommend?"
Doc.." erm....a numbered swiss bank account, its untraceable!!!!"