PDA

View Full Version : Feedback needed please.

Tugmistress
23-Nov-08, 15:05
Just been playing and added a 2nd webcam to my website, i have got in publishing but i need a few of you to go and test out the whole page and tell me what doesn't work please

go to my website then click on the link in the main menu 'choose your view' (very bottom at the moment) and have a play see if you can break it lol
don't think you'll be able to see live video feed but let me know :)

ta muchly :)

golach
23-Nov-08, 15:16
Tuggs, Camera 2 needs a wee tweek on the focus ??

sandyr
23-Nov-08, 15:18
Hi,
Perhaps you could let us(me) know what your website address is??
Tks.....

joxville
23-Nov-08, 15:18
Yep, working okay Tugs. Wait a minute...who's that wearing stripey jumper and carrying a swag bag? Looks like a thief. Oh dear, one camera just gone offline. [lol]

Only joking, it's working fine but as Golach said, just need to tweek the focus.

joxville
23-Nov-08, 15:22
Hi,
Tks.....

Here it is: http://www.tugmistress.co.uk/

Tugmistress
23-Nov-08, 15:22
Hi,
Tks.....

Sandy, its tugmistress.co.uk

:)
oops jox beat me too it lol

ok had a tinker with the focus, it's not great but a bit closer i think? ... and it looks like if the software starts it's upload one or other camera will 'drop off' for a couple of seconds, don't think i can do anything about that at the moment that i have seen.

Anji
23-Nov-08, 15:24
It's a bit high-tech for me, Tugs, but I can see pictures on both cameras, and have no problem switching between the two.
You'll now have to wait for more detailed research from someone more technically minded!

sandyr
23-Nov-08, 15:30
Tks for info both of you......Looks like that typical Caithness 'Moonscape'!!!!!! if you know what I mean!! sr

Tugmistress
23-Nov-08, 16:07
It's a bit high-tech for me, Tugs, but I can see pictures on both cameras, and have no problem switching between the two.
You'll now have to wait for more detailed research from someone more technically minded!

that's brilliant, thanks :) just the sort of thing i wanted to know at least i know that bits working lol

davem
23-Nov-08, 16:19
Hi
The control panel comes up if you switch views while you're offline.
Cheers
Dave

Tugmistress
23-Nov-08, 16:36
that shouldn't be a problem as the only time i'm offline is doing a restart or power cut lol, probably happens when the page loading for the viewer coincides with the webcam software uploading for a few seconds i think :confused

canuck
23-Nov-08, 16:36
....Looks like that typical Caithness 'Moonscape'!!!!!! if you know what I mean!! sr

Patience sandyr! A few years ago we had a wonderful view of a UFO. Yes, a strange light that kept us all buzzing for days.

Tugmistress
23-Nov-08, 16:38
Patience sandyr! A few years ago we had a wonderful view of a UFO. Yes, a strange light that kept us all buzzing for days.

haha yes i remember that! it had me foxed for ages! didn't it work out that there was a chink in my curtains and we were seeing a reflection in the window of a reflection of the light in the living room from a picture or something?

wifie
23-Nov-08, 18:00
Hahahaha! I will try in daylight! (I know, I know - thick or what?) [lol]