PDA

View Full Version : Bower Busy Bess Xmas Fayre

flowertot
23-Nov-08, 09:00
Does anyone know if this is going ahead today??

I know that in Thurso we have had quite a dump of snow, would have to dig the car out to move it. In the county it probably worse.

So if anyone out there can advise I would be grateful, as my daughter meant to be dancing at it today.

Thanks

Sorry for getting the title wrong it should read Bower Busy Bees

Hibeechick
23-Nov-08, 09:51
As far as I know it is Flowertot. I havent been informed thats its off, dont think Tanya has heard anything either!

flowertot
23-Nov-08, 10:03
As far as I know it is Flowertot. I havent been informed thats its off, dont think Tanya has heard anything either!

Thanks Hibeechick, it has started to rain here now anyway, snow will be gone soon.

xx

alistair harper
23-Nov-08, 10:15
does any one know if it is still on as tracy anns phone is engaged or off the hook due to calls

nicnak
23-Nov-08, 10:24
well we were hoping to go but it thick snow out lybster way so i dont think we will make it.
what are the roads like from wick to bower?

alistair harper
23-Nov-08, 10:33
thick snow in castletown not sure about main road

TanyaHorne
23-Nov-08, 10:37
Hi all, aint heard anything about it being cancelled, i'm in Dunn and it aint snowed anymore since 2am this morning and now its raining.
Main roads aren't bad just back roads so would advice main roads even if it does take a little longer.

Torvaig
23-Nov-08, 12:36
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=62194

Just in case you miss it...

igglepiggle
23-Nov-08, 14:03
we were going to go out, but dont want to chance it with the snow. hope it was a good day!!

TanyaHorne
23-Nov-08, 17:26
What a great day, congratulations to all the organisers!
Was really delighted to see how busy it was and cheered me up on a winter's day!