PDA

View Full Version : Will we have a White Christmas

Kodiak
22-Nov-08, 18:23
Due to the recent Falls of snow Bookmakers have cut the Odds of there being a White Christmas this year, down to 4/1.

You can even get 100/1 that Big Ben will faik to chime due to it being frozen solid.

What do think, will we have a white christmas or do you even want a white Christmas????

Personally even though I do not like snow I like to see a white christmas.

mccaugm
22-Nov-08, 18:41
I sooooo want a White Christmas...its the icing on my Christmas cake. Havent had a decent White Christmas since 2004. We are having Christmas at my mums house in the country...classic stuff, big old fire in the sitting room, family movies on the telly....etc. Having the white, floaty cold stuff outside will just enhance it.:D

Bad Manners
22-Nov-08, 18:44
Bring it on a White Christmas is far better than the rain sodden or miserable christmases we have had of late.
Do feel sorry for the people who can't get around so well in the bad weather but a white christmas is long overdue.

thejudd
22-Nov-08, 18:49
I love the snow, I turn into a big kid when the snow starts to fall lol I love to look out the window when it has just fallen and everything is all clean and white and there are no footsteps missing it up. I would love to see a good layer of snow on christmas day.