PDA

View Full Version : Fundraise while you shop online

carasmam
22-Nov-08, 17:37
Thought I would share this with you all since it's a time of year we may be shopping online anyway.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/find_a_cause/?pg=L

This link will take to the list that has Lab rescue Scotland and Caithness, but I noticed Neepnippers Oldies Club are registered and the SSPCA
Liz - If you are reading this I couldn't find Cats Protection, it might be worth them registering - every little helps and all that. ;)

A lot of the big retailers give a percentage of what you spend (at no extra cost to you) to a charity you nominate. You can change charities and spread your goodwill around too :D

neepnipper
22-Nov-08, 22:15
Yes, this is a great idea, in the past year I've raised about £20.00 for Springer Spaniel Rescue and The Oldies club, think I posted about it last year, it isn't any hassle to use and doesn't cost you a penny!:D

carasmam
22-Nov-08, 22:29
Yes, this is a great idea, in the past year I've raised about £20.00 for Springer Spaniel Rescue and The Oldies club, think I posted about it last year, it isn't any hassle to use and doesn't cost you a penny!:D

Oops I must have missed that post, or more likely I am dottled and forgot :roll:

It's so easy and it's good that it gives a running total of what you have made for your charities :cool: