PDA

View Full Version : New Oriental Chinese Takeaway

Scout
22-Nov-08, 07:46
It’s that time of Year getting cold and Christmas is not far. Great time to go out and get some nice hot Chinese Takeaway. The best one I like in Cindy shop is Chicken Shanghai style. What is your favourite one?

anneoctober
22-Nov-08, 17:17
Beef in garlic & onion gravy wi fried rice from Charlie Chan in Thurso.:D Assume the takeaway you're talking about is in Wick?

mccaugm
22-Nov-08, 18:15
I have tried a lot of Chinese Takeaways in Caithness and only found one that I liked next to the Camps Bar in Wick. It changed to new ownership and the food was never the same quality again. Since then I have only had Indian takeaways (not a chip shop fan really). I have to go back to Ross-Shire to get a decent Chinese meal.

Scout
23-Nov-08, 07:54
Hi yes it is the one in Wick I have tried a few in Thurso as well. I don’t think you can say any of them are really bad just depends on your taste. I think what is important as well and that goes for all hotels is how friendly are the people who serve you and I do find Cindy very friendly in Wick. The food is good as well and good for value.

cemmts
23-Nov-08, 10:07
Found the best one is in Castletown still hot when you get back to Wick too :)

wndyndy
24-Nov-08, 22:08
our families always go 2 the Chinese Takeaway at the precinct in wick, the food there taste absolutely delicious.:D:D House Special Chow Mein is my favorit!:lol:

mm1ii2aa3
02-Dec-08, 23:55
We just bought the Deep Fried Shredded Chicken wi FriedRice and some other food there last night. The food was excellent! It was really tasty!!Thank you very much, cook!!

dessie
03-Dec-08, 09:38
scout................honey chilli chicken for me..mmmmmmmmmmmmm..gorgeous...[lol]

Deemac
03-Dec-08, 11:26
Your all making me very hungry!!

telfordstar
04-Dec-08, 14:06
We just bought the Deep Fried Shredded Chicken wi FriedRice and some other food there last night. The food was excellent! It was really tasty!!Thank you very much, cook!!

Oh um thats what i always have.

mm1ii2aa3
04-Dec-08, 14:32
Oh um thats what i always have.
telfordstar:

that s very good, we hev the same taste! hope to meet you there one day and hev a chat with you!

johnlc
05-Dec-08, 09:32
beef thailand is yummy fae cindys shop and yes she is so sweet,i dnt even need to tell her what i want as soon as i go in she knows what it is i take lol