PDA

View Full Version : Deayton new host of Comedy Awards

Kodiak
22-Nov-08, 01:28
Since Jonathon Ross is no longer going to host the Comedy Awards in January, Angus Deyton has now got the Job.

Personally Ihink Angus will make a far better host than Woss, what do you all think

Here is a Link to the BBC News about this :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7742892.stm

Whitewater
22-Nov-08, 01:39
Don't much like Woss anyway. Very immature and silly, he gets his money too easily.

northener
22-Nov-08, 01:53
So someone in the shite because of stupid behaviour is replaced by someone in the shite because of stupid behavior.......

sweetpea
22-Nov-08, 01:55
He's got a good voice if you want to get off to sleep!

Kevin Milkins
22-Nov-08, 03:04
Don't much like Woss anyway. Very immature and silly, he gets his money too easily.

Everybody seems to refer to Mr Ross as "Woss".???

Isn't that taking the pith out of someone with a lithp.:roll:

northener
22-Nov-08, 10:24

Absowute wubbish Kevin.......you wittle wascal.

ecb
22-Nov-08, 16:36
I agree with Kodiak, this is excellent news. Angus Deayton is a very talented man, I have enjoyed his work for years, first on Radio 4's "Radio Active" show, then on television in shows such as "Have I got news for you" and his part in "One Foot in the Grave". His one off tv specials such as "Before they were famous" were good, and rather than just making fun of other people, he included a clip of himself as a younger performer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/profiles/angus_deayton.shtml

Gizmo
22-Nov-08, 16:58

No, it ith taking the pith out of thumone with a lithp:roll:

Gizmo
22-Nov-08, 17:00
Since Jonathon Ross is no longer going to host the Comedy Awards in January, Angus Deyton has now got the Job.

Personally Ihink Angus will make a far better host than Woss, what do you all think

Here is a Link to the BBC News about this :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7742892.stm

I don't mind Jonathon Ross, but Angus Deyton is a much better choice, he should never have been sacked from 'Have I Got News For You' in the first place.

Gizmo
22-Nov-08, 17:04
So someone in the shite because of stupid behaviour is replaced by someone in the shite because of stupid behavior.......

What Angus Deyton did was in his own time and quite frankly no ones business but his own, if he wants to snort cocaone with prozzies then let him crack on, it had nothing to do with the BBC

Bad Manners
22-Nov-08, 17:08
I would have prefer Angus over Ross any time Angus is intelligent creative and funny with a sharp wit. Ross isnt.

badger
22-Nov-08, 18:52
Thank goodness for that - will be able to watch it again. Simply don't understand why Ross wasn't sacked - I'm sure the Beeb could put that huge salary to much better use. Too many overpaid people at the top.