PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know spot????

ter21wat
20-Nov-08, 21:29
Hi there, I know this is probably not the right place to post this but thought I would have a go anyway!

I recently got a little jack russell bitch and im looking for some info on her.

Shes white all over with a little brown patch over her left eye. Shes a long legged version, probably about 14'' to her wither and shes very muscley. She soesnt seem to tolerate kids very well but besides thats shes an absolute star!! shes very affectionate and cuddley too :grin:

I got her from a farm in shebster almost 4 weeks ago. The farmer said she belonged to someone else who could no longer keep her and he took her to rehome her. He said her name was Spot (but she didnt answer to this so ive changed it to Molly which she now answers too). He told me she was around 2 and a half years old but couldnt really tell me anything more about her.

Shes a fantastic little dog and im absolutely delighted with her. We've just started going to agility classes in halkirk and she loves it.

I would just like to know a little more about her for my own interests so if anyone recognises her please get in touch.

I cant seem to add a picture here ?? but i have posted the this same thread in the 'pets classifieds' section on caithness.org with 3 photos.

carasmam
21-Nov-08, 02:14
I replied on your other thread, but had to say again - she is a bonnie dog and I hope you have many years of fun together. Let us know how she gets on at the agility, I bet she loves it :lol:

ter21wat
21-Nov-08, 21:08
Thanks, yeah shes a little stunner the photos dont do her justice! I cant tell you how chuffed i am with her, shes a great little dog and brilliant fun - as you guessed she absolutely loves the agility, we've only been a couple of times but shes really getting the hang of it. I had her off the lead this week and she went really well, over one set of jumps and through the tunnel but then stopped to look for a treat from me :)
Is that a white jack russell in your pic too?? she/hes lovely, looks quite similar to molls too :D

carasmam
22-Nov-08, 10:57
Yep thats Cara, pure white apart from a few freckles on her ears and her tummy. She's 13 now and still has days when she thinks she is a puppy. Would love to see more pics of Molly. She's doing well if she's off lead at agility already, hope you have many years of fun with her, JR's are so full of fun and character for such a small dog :D

Have you found out any more about her yet ?