PDA

View Full Version : Mither !!!

anneoctober
20-Nov-08, 13:34
Seems like my son is n't too taken with the pink block of colour in me blonde hair :eek: However when he was younger, and got tattoos/earrings/belly pierced etc that was ok?! He does n't like his mither rebelling...... revenge is SO sweet.....[lol]

balto
20-Nov-08, 14:35
now he will know how you felt, you are right to do it if it is what you want, me personnally i want blue through my hair but as yet never had the nerve to do it.

anneoctober
20-Nov-08, 15:10
now he will know how you felt, you are right to do it if it is what you want, me personnally i want blue through my hair but as yet never had the nerve to do it.
Go for it wifie !! My next colour will be lilac for my "crown" chakra.;)
Pink was the heart chakra :lol:

Dynamic Sounds
20-Nov-08, 20:47
pink hair.......

..... i will hold off on comment until I have got the car from you. No wait I already have it! :o)

It's cool!

joxville
21-Nov-08, 19:53
Seems like my son is n't too taken with the pink block of colour in me blonde hair :eek: However when he was younger, and got tattoos/earrings/belly pierced etc that was ok?! He does n't like his mither rebelling...... revenge is SO sweet.....[lol]

Have you no shame? Have you considered what your actions have done to his street cred.? He'll be a laughing stock amongst his mates and won't be able to go in pubs now without people pointing fingers at him and whispering.

Sorry, the above is a typo. What I meant to say is: You go girl, show that there is still some life in you. [lol]

Lavenderblue2
21-Nov-08, 20:10
You were quite right to indulge your pink hair whim Anne.

When I was much younger in the early 70’s I envied Zandra Rhodes and her flamboyant hairstyle but I never had the courage to get mine done!!

Its too late now – I really would set tongues wagging if I appeared in the Co-op with pink hair…:lol:

I bet your son is secretly proud of his mum’s hair.;)

anneoctober
21-Nov-08, 21:38
Have you no shame? Have you considered what your actions have done to his street cred.? He'll be a laughing stock amongst his mates and won't be able to go in pubs now without people pointing fingers at him and whispering.

Sorry, the above is a typo. What I meant to say is: You go girl, show that there is still some life in you. [lol]
Would just like to add - that they do this already:lol:
PS
The older the fiddle...........[lol]

Thumper
21-Nov-08, 23:09
Good for you Hun!Watch out for the blue though....I had it and it went a sharny green colour as it faded :eek: x

Whitewater
22-Nov-08, 01:31
I've got enough pink bits showing in my scalp as it is, besides I think the pink hair would look odd mixed in with the grey.

anneoctober
22-Nov-08, 11:02
Good for you Hun!Watch out for the blue though....I had it and it went a sharny green colour as it faded :eek: x
thanks for the advice Thumps............:eek: tee hee. Decided to go violet next time.........[lol]

hotrod4
23-Nov-08, 13:38
Seems like my son is n't too taken with the pink block of colour in me blonde hair However when he was younger, and got tattoos/earrings/belly pierced etc that was ok?! He does n't like his mither rebelling...... revenge is SO sweet.....[lol]
Thought I seen a bright light out Shebster way, now I know why!!:eek:

My kids too think i am too "Modern" for my own good, just got my first Ink at the grand old age of 38!!!!! Mid life-crisis perhaps!:Razz

Anji
23-Nov-08, 15:07
Its too late now – I really would set tongues wagging if I appeared in the Co-op with pink hair…

Lavenderblue 2, you are never too old to have fun with your hair colour.

anneoctober
24-Nov-08, 11:21
Thought I seen a bright light out Shebster way, now I know why!!

My kids too think i am too "Modern" for my own good, just got my first Ink at the grand old age of 38!!!!! Mid life-crisis perhaps!:Razz
I'd like to think that I've always been a bright light....[lol]
when did you get your tatt and what is it? :Razz