PDA

View Full Version : stv

binbob
19-Nov-08, 22:37
what has happened to the stv progs tonight???no corrie...no jungle...????

Buttercup
19-Nov-08, 22:48
Football ~ they're showing it in the other ITV areas.

telfordstar
19-Nov-08, 23:13
I know im gutted no jungle tonight.:(

Liz
19-Nov-08, 23:18
I know im gutted no jungle tonight.:(

None next Tuesday night either due to these silly blokes running after a ball!:roll:

You can still get the ITV2 programme though.

binbob
20-Nov-08, 11:45
Football ~ they're showing it in the other ITV areas.
thank u for that..i thought i had the day wrong..very worrying.

Invisible
20-Nov-08, 12:48
None next Tuesday night either due to these silly blokes running after a ball!:roll:

You can still get the ITV2 programme though.

Oh really. silly blokes eh. better than washed up 'celebrity' in a jungle that isn't really a jungle, eating kangaroo bollocks and crocodile skin or whatever. and as for corrie how can one street have so many problems you would think the characters would have sense and move. hmmm maybe to Albert square

Liz
20-Nov-08, 13:47
Oh really. silly blokes eh. better than washed up 'celebrity' in a jungle that isn't really a jungle, eating kangaroo bollocks and crocodile skin or whatever. and as for corrie how can one street have so many problems you would think the characters would have sense and move. hmmm maybe to Albert square

Ah but it is enertainment!:lol:

I would rather watch the 'silly' blokes chasing a football rather than 'Stenders. It's too depressing!

I didn't mean any offence to those of you who like football by the way. Just a bit of a pain when it gets in the way of our normal TV schedule. Us wifies like our routine!lol

I've probably offended 'Stenders fans now!