PDA

View Full Version : Wick High ..... Children in need

Alice in Blunderland
19-Nov-08, 19:34
A great big Well Done to the kids and staff of Wick High for the time and effort put into raising funds for children in need.

I believe the sum raised is well in excess of one thousand pounds :D

The sixth year performance of Time Warp went down a storm.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AGKw9QKdcOs

Watch and enjoy. :D

laguna2
19-Nov-08, 20:45
Thanks for that ... I watched and enjoyed

... and well done for raising so much money!

Alice in Blunderland
19-Nov-08, 22:30
Gosh I posted this a few hours ago and notice its had ninety five viewings and only one aknowledgement of the kids achievement. :(

If I had posted that the kids had run riot and caused one thousand pounds of damage I wonder what the response would have been ? :eek:

The kids also view this forum messageboard and I thought they would be chuffed to see it aknowledged.

binbob
19-Nov-08, 22:36
well done ....great job.

Buttercup
19-Nov-08, 22:44
WELL DONE Wick High! Excellent entertainment and a fantastic donation to Children in Need. :D Thanks for the link Alice.

Alice in Blunderland
19-Nov-08, 22:53
The kids did it all themselves even the lighting.

I showed this to my hubby and he couldnt believe how good it was after only a small amount of practice. :D

The school may be a state but at least the kids can rise above that and put great effort into someting they believe in. :)

wifie
19-Nov-08, 23:32
Great fundraising effort! :)

ack1
19-Nov-08, 23:56
well done to the 6th years performance was ace and huge congrats to the whole school for raising so much money excellent job guys x

Venture
20-Nov-08, 00:45
Thanks Alice for posting this. Folk never hear enough about how talented the kids are in Wick High School, in drama, music and sport. They are fantastic at raising money for charity. Well done to them for raising so much for Children in Need.

PS - Congratulations to the school Cheerleading team, only recently formed, who went to Inverness for their first competiition and won it. :)

Torvaig
20-Nov-08, 02:08
Yes Alice, I'm afraid we are quicker to condemn the young than we are to praise them as can be seen daily in the content of our newspapers.

More good news like this should be shouted from the rooftops....

WELL DONE WICK HIGH SCHOOL! YOU ARE A CREDIT TO YOUR SCHOOL AND YOUR COMMUNITY! :)

girnigoe
20-Nov-08, 14:48
PS - Congratulations to the school Cheerleading team, only recently formed, who went to Inverness for their first competiition and won it. :)

Here Here. Well Done Cheerleaders!!!

rfr10
20-Nov-08, 16:53
Over £300 was raised at the slave auction on the Wednesday and the remainder was made at the concert on the Friday along with generous donations from pupils and staff and sponsored events that individuals took part in. I believe it is around £2000 that was raised if our counting went down well :Razz

Venture
20-Nov-08, 16:54
That's an excellent amount. Well done to everyone.:D

Kodiak
20-Nov-08, 17:13
Superb Effort and the Video was great to watch. Well done to all who participated in this. :D

Angela
20-Nov-08, 17:16
I really enjoyed watching that, Alice.:)

Very well done to all the kids who participated - didn't they do well! :D