PDA

View Full Version : Calling all horsey people!

YummyMummy
19-Nov-08, 19:34
There's a fantastic event taking place at The Seaview Hotel, JoG this weekend. Friday evening from 6 to 9pm and all day Saturday (10am to 6pm).

There'll be loads of things for the 4 legged and 2 legged - plenty of Christmas presents and ideas. Really good quality stuff at reasonable prices.

Go along and have a welcome drink and a wee look.

Kodiak
20-Nov-08, 00:03
May I ask what type of 4 legged animals are you talking about? Horses, Dogs, Cats. My First thought was Horses but since you do not say it could also be Dogs.

YummyMummy
20-Nov-08, 09:35
Oops, sorry - Horses!!

...the clues in the title of the post

Torvaig
20-Nov-08, 12:11
"Official opening seaview hotel , groats fri 21st nov 6pm and then sat 22nd nov - big range of goods, lab rescue coming, saddle fitter their for advice maybe even somne 2nd hand saddles" - http://www.horseshorses.co.uk/

Taken from another post specially for you Kodiak! :) Have a look at the site; it tells all.

skinnydog
20-Nov-08, 12:37
Saw the advert in the Courier yesterday. Best of luck to everyone involved. It is good to see someone starting a new business in Caithness.

Kodiak
20-Nov-08, 13:21
Oops, sorry - Horses!!

...the clues in the title of the post

My Bad...............I was just too sleepy and never read it properly, sorry and Thanks and we will be there :Razz

YummyMummy
20-Nov-08, 15:31
That's great!

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
21-Nov-08, 09:51
Event stil going ahead despite weather - take care on the roads but im sure Highland Council will be super busy keeping them safe and clear!!!