PDA

View Full Version : Beware bogus seller

Goldie
19-Nov-08, 17:04
Hi there everyone just a word of warning I am a regular user of Amazon and have always had 100% satisfaction. However I have recently paid for an item that did not arrive. I ordered and paid for a CD on 26th October. When I chased the item up I was shocked to see that I was not the only one caught up in the scam. It would appear that so far 650 of us have ordered around the same time from the seller and have in the last few days placed feedback on the seller. None of us recieved our CD's and all of us paid at least £10. The name of the seller is supervendor - DO NOT USE. Amazon are placing an investigation but the vendor is still using the site at the moment. The 650 may be a drop in the ocean as not all feedback has been issued yet. I have only just found out about this, and it would appear all the other buyers are just finding the same thing out!

At this time of year many of you may go shopping on sites, Amazon is a good site - don't let this put you off the sight - just DO NOT USE SUPERVENDOR.

Amazon are going to refund me and are investigating the seller - with I hope, a ban to the seller on the site.

Sorry it's long winded message. Cheers Goldie

AfternoonDelight
19-Nov-08, 17:10
I just bought 3 books from Amazon today but I have checked and none came from this seller - PHEW!!

Thanks for the info, Goldie! ;)

purplelady
19-Nov-08, 23:54
Funny you say that not amazon but play .com i ordered some dvds 2 weeks ago now and have not got them will check who the seller is

Goldie
20-Nov-08, 19:51
Just a note to say the Amazon have closed this seller account. So beware in case the seller trades on other sites. The seller was only selling CDs (or not - as it turns out!). They may open under a different name but if you see the same name give them a miss!!

Cheers