PDA

View Full Version : What did you ask santa for?

mccaugm
18-Nov-08, 22:48
What did you ask Santa for when you were a child and did you get it? What would you ask for now?

I remember asking for a Sindy Doll, which I did get, it said she was "poseable", my eight year old self did not know what the word meant but it sounded really cool to me.

If I was writing to Santa now I would ask for...my house to sell, a great job and for everything to turn out great for my family, oh and snow on Christmas day....and maybe Daniel in my stocking...;)

mccaugm
18-Nov-08, 23:07
Of course there Santa is real....;)

Jalna
18-Nov-08, 23:12
What would I like to ask Santa for? Umm for a White Christmas... err but the roads still to be safe. :)

lildj
18-Nov-08, 23:18
i agree with you jalna

mccaugm
18-Nov-08, 23:24
I only ever meant this post to be a bit of fun....would appreciate it not being hijacked.....thanks guys.:(

To any children reading, have you written your letters to Santa.?..he needs plenty of time to get organised...:D

lildj
18-Nov-08, 23:29
I only ever meant this post to be a bit of fun....would appreciate it not being hijacked.....thanks guys.:(

To any children reading, have you written your letters to Santa.?..he needs plenty of time to get organised...:D

no no no it is fun i was on about golach

sorry

golach
18-Nov-08, 23:32
no no no it is fun i was on about golach

sorry
Happy now? I have deleted my posts

lildj
18-Nov-08, 23:36

thank you :)

Oddquine
18-Nov-08, 23:53

Unfortunately not before you were quoted..........:roll:

nellie
18-Nov-08, 23:53
Of c0urse there is a santa:lol:

Jalna
18-Nov-08, 23:55

Now been unquoted :)

changilass
18-Nov-08, 23:57

Surely that is the fault of the quoter and they have the same option to delete their posts.

What are we gonna be allowed to discuss on these boards.

Any kids young enough to believe in santa should have supervised access to the internet only anyhowm[disgust]

lildj
19-Nov-08, 00:01
I remember I asked Santa for a horse.........he left me a letter saying it was to big to fit in his sleigh :lol: so he left me toy ones instead lol

Jalna
19-Nov-08, 00:09
changilass, I have removed my quote now, and you are quite right I should have removed it before. I apologise for my tardiness.

We all know that children should be supervised on their access to the internet and Forums however much we know it sadly not all are.

This Topic is for a bit of fun and we are getting too serious. I think we should be getting back to the title which is (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=460235#post460235)'What did you ask santa for?'

Being totally selfish... I wants.... lots of paints and paper and clothes and toys, oh :( maybe I'm to old for toys. *Thinks* Na I'm not...... bring on the the toys.:Razz

changilass
19-Nov-08, 00:10
I want one of your models like the ones that I saw on another thread lol

Gizmo
19-Nov-08, 01:58
Meccano, Scalextric,Tool Set, Hot Wheels Cars, A Cheerleader, New Bike, Tonka Trucks.

I never did get that Cheerleader...[sniff] :(

hotrod4
25-Nov-08, 07:00
I would like world peace. Nah scratch that I'll have Hayden Panetierre before Gizmo gets his grubby mitts on her!!!:lol:

kitty kat
25-Nov-08, 11:17
i always wanted one of those cadburys chocolate dispensers

i never got one:(

this year im asking for a white christmas and a happy family day of peace[lol]

no hectic forgetting to defrost things just peace and happiness and plenty of snow

emszxr
25-Nov-08, 15:10
can we have a christmas thread about what we are getting family and friends, what we are making for christmas dinner, etc etc.

can really remember what i asked for as a child. memory useless these days with 2.5 kids.

i would love an old car, like a capri, but what prices the old cars are, so its definately a dream

nightspirit
25-Nov-08, 21:50
I don't ever really remember asking for anything - Christmases were always great a stocking of wee pressies and a number of good pressies. Now I know how they managed ...and the adult me now wishes they hadn't tried so hard .. They are near retirement age having only a small house and a large mortgage and nothing else to show for there lives it makes me feel rather guilty now.. On a lighter note my parents always wondered y we woke so early on Christmas morning (sometimes as early as 4 am) but as I have got older I have discovered it was the muchle huge stoking full of sweeties fruit and the wee pressies on the end of our bed that our feet kept hitting.. SO the mystery is solved and well I get a good laugh now...