PDA

View Full Version : New beauty therapist

ack1
18-Nov-08, 22:19
Opening on Friday 21st Nov in Curl up n' Dye Hairdressers
offers most treatments.. Very professional and highly recommended...
Appointments can be made by telephoning 01955605105..
opening hours are Friday 9-6 and Saturday 9-5
Salon name DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.. Prop: Emma Watt

Aaldtimer
19-Nov-08, 04:55
..."Very professional amd (sic) highly recommended..."

If it is yet to open... Who is "highly recommending" it? :confused

ack1
19-Nov-08, 13:07
i am recommending it as for the past few months she has been working from home.. happy

telfordstar
19-Nov-08, 13:39

My heavens pick pick again.

Katy
19-Nov-08, 21:41
I highly recommend Emma too. She is very professional and very friendly!
Can't wait to her shop opens!
Good luck Emma xxxx

telfordstar
19-Nov-08, 21:46
I highly recommend Emma too. She is very professional and very friendly!
Can't wait to her shop opens!
Good luck Emma xxxx

Looks like she does come recomended after all..........

Katy
19-Nov-08, 21:47
She sure does! x

ack1
19-Nov-08, 23:48
thanks telford star some people have some attitudes lol :lol::lol::lol:

Aaldtimer
20-Nov-08, 04:00
thanks telford star some people have some attitudes lol :lol:

No, not really, just pointing out what others may think...and produced the appropriate responses!
Good luck with your enterprise. :)

telfordstar
20-Nov-08, 14:09

Aye i know theres a few like that on the go

forevera123
27-Nov-08, 16:10
do they do men's facial there?:D

wifie
27-Nov-08, 16:21
My heavens pick pick again.

Looks like she does come recomended after all..........

Aye i know theres a few like that on the go

I hope you don't mind me mentioning but I think the attitude came from the two of you not Aaldtimer. He asked a pertinent question - some people are not above bumming up their own projects and do not have any genuine recommendations! His question has encouraged people to respond in a positive way! He also gave a further response and a good luck message which looks like it will be ignored!

AfternoonDelight
27-Nov-08, 17:35
The voice of reason! ;)

liz19
27-Nov-08, 21:15
does this salon or any others people may know of do the treatment that stops u from sweating????

was talking about it with a friend of mine and we think it is the same stuff they use for lines etc to freeze stop them frowning etc - can't remember for the life of me now i'm asking what that stuff is called :lol: typical

telfordstar
28-Nov-08, 12:09
I hope you don't mind me mentioning but I think the attitude came from the two of you not Aaldtimer. He asked a pertinent question - some people are not above bumming up their own projects and do not have any genuine recommendations! His question has encouraged people to respond in a positive way! He also gave a further response and a good luck message which looks like it will be ignored!

Havnt been on the thread for a while but well done to Auldtimer for this thanks. I just expressed my opinion which i think i am alowed to do.:roll:

wifie
28-Nov-08, 16:01
Havnt been on the thread for a while but well done to Auldtimer for this thanks. I just expressed my opinion which i think i am alowed to do.:roll:

Good idea ^^ Telfordstar keep doin the eye exercises - will cut down on the need for visits to the salon! ;) < I'll do mine too!

angela5
28-Nov-08, 21:56

Very fair question. When i read the post i thought how can this be highly recommended when it's not open yet.
It would have helped if ack had added in that 1st post why it was highly recommended.

angela5
28-Nov-08, 21:58
i am recommending it as for the past few months she has been working from home.. happy

You won't find mind readers on here. Aaldtimer asked a very fair question, i don't think he was 'unhappy'.

telfordstar
29-Nov-08, 23:51
Good idea ^^ Telfordstar keep doin the eye exercises - will cut down on the need for visits to the salon! ;) < I'll do mine too!

mmmmmmmmmmm