PDA

View Full Version : Urgent-help needed asap for 2 labs

crustyroll
18-Nov-08, 14:47
I have just received a phone call from a Labrador owner who desperately needs temporary foster homes for her 2 Labradors. They are both dogs, a chocolate 4 year old and a black 2 year old. Both have excellent manners and are trained.

They must find a home or homes by tonight through circumstances outwith the owners control.

The owner has tried everywhere from here to Brora and all avenues open to her are closed or unavailable. Are there any kind hearted souls out there who could take the dogs, one even for a night until the owner can make alternative arrangements?

If you think you can help pm me and I will pass on her mobile number.

Many thanks

nicfulton
18-Nov-08, 19:54
hi i'm sorry to hear about the dogs i have one black lab already and i am willing to help them out by taking the 2year old black lab for a while if that is any good to them i couldnt manage the 2 of them sorry,if that is any help to you please get intouch with me on 01847891694 or 07909737529.

Oddquine
18-Nov-08, 21:24
Late in the day..........but if you are stuck and if the older dog could wear a 7 month old male lurcher pup with no manners, I could take him until Friday morning............when I'm off for a few days.

crustyroll
18-Nov-08, 21:45
Many thanks to everyone who has offered their help and I am happy to say that they are both being cared for tonight. However I won't find out till later how the dogs have gotten on and if the owner has managed to make arrangements for the immediate future.

Thanks again
x

brandy
21-Nov-08, 15:59
just to let everyone know that rebel the choccy lab has been rehomed thanks to Lab Rescue.
he is now on his way to his new home and very happy about it as well! *G*

binbob
21-Nov-08, 17:02
that is great news ,but what about the other boy???

brandy
21-Nov-08, 21:26
he was rehomed the first night from what i understand... i had the choccy boy thats how i know about him *Grins*

neepnipper
21-Nov-08, 22:31
Well done to Lab Rescue, they do a fantastic job.:D

crustyroll
21-Nov-08, 23:40
I'd just like to point out that Lab Rescue was not involved originally and thanks has to go to Brandy for kindly helping out when I got a desperate call from the owners involved.

carasmam
22-Nov-08, 10:52
he was rehomed the first night from what i understand... i had the choccy boy thats how i know about him *Grins*

Good on you Brandy :D hope Bubbles enjoyed having a lodger and well done Lab Rescue !!!

brandy
22-Nov-08, 11:05
well bubbles took a day or so to stop her grumbles! but she decided to accept him by the time he left! *laughs* they were fast friends on walks but he got a little to friendly in the house and bubs had to put him in his place a time or two..
sighs men they never learn!