PDA

View Full Version : INDULGENCE, Dress shop, Dempster St, Wick

Blondie
18-Nov-08, 13:17
Went there today looking for a Prom Dress. Beautiful range of dresses, reasonable prices I thought. Also lovely handmade tiaras and hair slides etc. Found the owner to be friendly and helpful. Also liked that she gave an honest opinion of a dress that was tried on. Nothing was too much bother for her.

I left with an empty purse but a happy Daughter :)

philupmaboug
18-Nov-08, 18:22
I totally agree with the above, I too purchased a dress from Adelle who was more than happy to advise me on what suited, etc and went out of her way to order a dress which was very low in stock.

Dress is gorgeous and off excellent quality and, to be honest, for half the price you would expect to pay else where. Very highly recommended!!!

Brilliant for prom dresses, party dresses or bridal wear for the bridal party and guests.

Great to see such a good service in Caithness, the kind of thing you would have to travel far afield to get!

Well done Adelle xx

sweetpea
19-Nov-08, 00:45
Do they have any nice underwear for the dresses? I've got a bridesmaid dress but need to get something to wear under it.:)

Katy
19-Nov-08, 21:44
Not sure if they do underwear but I can recommend Secrets just down the road from Indulgence for a wide range of underwear.
x