PDA

View Full Version : New York New York!

sjr014
16-Nov-08, 21:13
Planing a birthday holiday 2 New York but not until 2010 just wondered if any1 had been and who they booked with??!!

Whitewater
16-Nov-08, 22:57
Hi sjr014, New York is a wonderful place, spent a week there 3yrs ago, I'm not too sure who we booked with (my wife done it all), it was part of a 2 city American holiday, the other place was Las Vegas also a terrific city to visit, but my fovourite was New York, it has a real buzzzz about it, my only complaint being that we did not have enough time in it.

I'm sure that if you visit the travel agents there will be many reputable companies offering excellent holidays.

skinnydog
17-Nov-08, 09:17
Fantastic place! You are much cheaper to just book your own flights and then trawl the internet for a hotel and do it all yourself. You will save loads than if you went and booked a package.

Average
17-Nov-08, 09:22
Someone from Wick goes to New York? That'll be in the Groat.

anneoctober
17-Nov-08, 10:27
Someone from Wick goes to New York? That'll be in the Groat.
Even peeps from Shebster have been to New York!! :lol: Was fantastic, hoping to go back next year. Wooo Hoooo ;)

sjr014
17-Nov-08, 15:28
Yeah ive been looking on the net and cheapest quote was £500pp for a week thats including flights! It'll be spending money i'll need plenty of! Shoppin on 5th Av! Woo Hoo

lildj
18-Nov-08, 18:37
im just back from new york, we booked threw wick travel and flew with delta airlines it was brill defo go back but u need to go for 2 weeks to fit every thing in if you sight seeing and shoping lol, planing florida and miami next :D