PDA

View Full Version : Natural Dog Food For Sale

tracy x
16-Nov-08, 19:37
hi

i am taking a break from acting as an agent for a great dog food company that produces and sells really good dog food - as such i have a limited amount of stock that i am selling at a reduced rate - here is a brief description taken from their website.....

All in One is based on a home cooked recipe. By combining a unique range of top quality vegetables, herbs and whole grains with human grade meat, The Natural Dog Food Company has been able to ensure that everything a dog requires to stay fit and healthy is present in the raw ingredients, negating the normal need for supplementation of potentially harmful synthetic vitamins and minerals.

Completely hypoallergenic and free from any potentially problematic ingredients, All in One is suitable for even the most sensitive of dogs and can be used as an alternative to many prescription diets. All Natural Dog Food Company products strictly adhere to holistic principles at all stages of production and are certified by the British Association of Holistic Nutrition and Medicine.

for more info take a peek at their website - www.naturaldogfoodcompany.com (http://naturaldogfoodcompany.com)

i have 2kg bags and 15kg bags available - please contact me for prices etc.

this truly is a wonderful food that my four dogs eat happily and they are all fit and healthy!
i choose this food as i would love to feed my dogs on the BARF diet but am unable to - this is the nearest food i could find that offered a truly balanced and completely natural product.

tracy x

Kevin Milkins
20-Nov-08, 00:12
I have PM'd you
Regards KM