PDA

View Full Version : Questions you cannot answer

hotrod4
16-Nov-08, 16:39
As the title states what questions can you not answer?
For example why do all farmers have the same walk?
What do you call the people that put the plastic thing on the end of shoelaces?
Why did Start Treks "five year mission" not last that long?

I am sure there are loads.

Kodiak
16-Nov-08, 16:41
Why are there questions that we can not answer ?

floyed
16-Nov-08, 16:43
Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
Why do banks charge a fee on ‘insufficient funds’ when they know there is not enough?
Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Whose idea was it to put an ‘S’ in the word ‘lisp’?
What is the speed of darkness?

Why is it that people say they ’slept like a baby’ when babies wake up every two hours?
Are there specially reserved parking spaces for ‘normal’ people at the Special Olympics?
If the temperature is zero outside today and it’s going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

a few i found on a website:D

joxville
16-Nov-08, 16:43
When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why do I bother?

floyed
16-Nov-08, 16:45
This one's is funny -

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don’t point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does your Obstetrician, Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

muffin
16-Nov-08, 16:46
What's the weather going to be like tomorrow,
has anyone noticed that whatever the BBC says it often does the opposite.

joxville
16-Nov-08, 16:51
The plastic bit is called an aglet so maybe they are called agleter's. Or plastic thingers. Is it done by a machine these days?

Boss
16-Nov-08, 17:30
As the title states what questions can you not answer?
For example why do all farmers have the same walk?
Why did Start Treks "five year mission" not last that long?

I am sure there are loads.

Why can't Richard Lochead MSP,ever answer a question without asking one?

changilass
16-Nov-08, 19:07
Why do we have full face pictures of a murdered child on tv and in the papers and yet still refer to said child as 'child p' [disgust]

Either we are keeping the childs identity a secret or we don't give a damn, but they should make their bliddy minds up

Rant over .......... for now

Julia
16-Nov-08, 20:58
At the cinema which arm rest is yours?

How far east can you go before you're heading west?

Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?

What would happen to the sea's water level if every boat in the World was taken out of the water at the same time?

Why do people constantly return to the fridge with hopes that something new to eat will have materialised?

Why do they call steam rollers, steam rollers? They don't produce, get rid of, or have anything to do with steam

Bobinovich
16-Nov-08, 21:04
Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

I know that I have to turn my toaster up to full when toasting crumpets just to get them lightly browned! So maybe it's in case you're toasting something other than bread :)

Why do they call steam rollers, steam rollers? They don't produce, get rid of, or have anything to do with steam

Because they used to be steam powered - http://www.edinphoto.org.uk/0_edin_t/0_edinburgh_transport_steam_roller_1960s.jpg

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Nov-08, 21:20
The question ye cannae answer.How can ye not touch yer right elbow with yer right hand?

Julia
16-Nov-08, 22:44
The question ye cannae answer.How can ye not touch yer right elbow with yer right hand?

You can if your arm is broken [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Nov-08, 23:02
You can if your arm is broken [lol]

True.[lol]

2little2late
16-Nov-08, 23:30
Why do your own farts smell good but other people's are absolutely rotten? [lol] [lol]

northener
16-Nov-08, 23:48
Why do I bother?

joxville
16-Nov-08, 23:53
Why do I bother?

I previously asked that, glad it's not just me. Why did I bother responding?

northener
16-Nov-08, 23:57
I previously asked that, glad it's not just me. Why did I bother responding?

I'd reply to that, Jox.

But I cant be bothered..........

trix
16-Nov-08, 23:57
is there a god? - only jokin :lol::Razz