PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Christmas Films

mccaugm
16-Nov-08, 14:06
Along the same lines as the the thread about Christmas songs...what about your favourite Christmas films?

I love "Miracle on 34th Street, makes me greet every time, also love anything Disney. Last year my mum introduced me to "It's a wonderful Life" which for a very old film was brilliant.

Kodiak
16-Nov-08, 14:20
My Favourite Christmas Film has to be :-

Polar Express

This has all the meaning of Christmas wrapped up and has that feel good Factor.

scotsboy
16-Nov-08, 14:26
The Great Escape

Gizmo
16-Nov-08, 14:29
I hate Christmas, but The Muppets Christmas Carol is always an entertaining watch :)

As a kid i always loved watching Digby The Biggest Dog In The World, it only ever seemed to be on at Christmas.

muffin
16-Nov-08, 14:39
The Snowman is my favourite, the music is so peaceful and I always feel like crying when he melts.

floyed
16-Nov-08, 14:56
I like most of them-

Miracle on 34th street
The Muppet Christmas carol
The Snowman
Scrooged

We watched the Polar Express a couple of years ago in the 3D cinema it was amazing:eek:

We have started watching Christmas films already my sons favourite is The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Night Before Christmas (A Mouse Tale).

The only one's i don't like are the Home Alone one's, they have been played to death. Every Christmas there on the TV it's about time they put something else on instead.

hotrod4
16-Nov-08, 14:58
Home Alone(sorry floyed ;)) or the late great John Candy in Planes trains and automobiles. Would've said Uncle Buck but thats not a xmas film![lol]

kellogs
16-Nov-08, 15:23
my favorite Christmas film has to be Santa Clause 2:lol::lol:

anneoctober
16-Nov-08, 15:27
The Snowman is my favourite, the music is so peaceful and I always feel like crying when he melts.
Ditto - well except I bawl when he melts..................:~(
The grandkids give me some funny looks - but HEY, I'm used to that........................:o

kitty kat
16-Nov-08, 16:01
polar express is a beautiful film to sit relax and watch

but my fav has to be jingle all the way with arnold swartzerwotsit for any one who hasnt seen it arnie forgets to buy his kid the ultimate must have toy for the year and he tries so hard to get it

its a must for any parent

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Nov-08, 21:15
Ma favourite Christmas movie.Scrooged.:D

sjr014
16-Nov-08, 21:19
Has 2 b the Snowman or The Grinch!

kerzbabezx
16-Nov-08, 23:48
"the greatest store in the world"
watch it with family every xmas eve:)