PDA

View Full Version : cheap meals in hotels

thickrodney
24-Jan-06, 16:43
i believe their is some1 selling a ticket for £20 that gives meal deals in various hotels in caithness, including the park in thurso, portland,ulbster, k2 and a couple of others.
The weigh inn and upper deck did something similar a couple of years ago.
Does any1 know the website??

Geo
24-Jan-06, 17:34
Wish I'd seen this post last night as we had a guy selling them.

Chillie
24-Jan-06, 17:57
No website sorry but have a number- Premier Gold Card customer service line telephone 07813 675474. The gentleman who sold me mine left me his mobile number i think they are still here selling them. pm me for his mobile number:o)

peedie man
24-Jan-06, 21:07
seems a good deal,my wife bought one on saturday night

marlyn
24-Jan-06, 22:35
The guy was round scrabster tonight, so they are still in the area.

Venture
25-Jan-06, 00:00
We bought one on Saturday and its a great deal if you eat out. The Hotels are the Park, Ulbster Arms, Northern Sands, Portlands and The Maple Court in Inverness, Sinclairs Bar in Wick and K2. For sinclairs you get 20 free drinks on a buy one get one free per visit basis mon to thurs.. In all the premises you get two occasions where you get 30% of your total food bill if you have 4 or more people dining in. There's accommodation deals at the hotels B and B for £20 pp plus if you order two starters and two main meals you get the least expensive main meal free, (one free main meal per card per visit). Considering the ticket lasts till August and is only £20 I think its a great bargain. You can go as many times as you like. If anyone would like the number to contact the guy let me know.