PDA

View Full Version : Doom and gloom keeps the interest or does it?

TBH
14-Nov-08, 20:34
I know it's necessary to discuss the bad things that happen in life as well as the good but is the general forum of late, over-loaded with tales of doom and gloom?

anneoctober
14-Nov-08, 20:43
I know it's necessary to discuss the bad things that happen in life as well as the good but is the general forum of late, over-loaded with tales of doom and gloom?
TBH we are united !! Yes the forum is overloaded with gloomy stuff - of course both YOU & I have contributed to these threads also ! How to make amends?? :roll:

TBH
14-Nov-08, 20:49
TBH we are united !! Yes the forum is overloaded with gloomy stuff - of course both YOU & I have contributed to these threads also ! How to make amends?? :roll:I know we have but the subjects are still debate-worthy, albeit too numerous.

wifie
14-Nov-08, 21:13
Could it be the state of the nation?
It is indeed pertinent that we discuss these things - after all they should not be hidden - as long as the emphasis is on discuss.
We still need the light hearted tho and there are plenty on here to lighten the load.

Moira
14-Nov-08, 22:32
To answer your question TBH -Not always imo.

Debate is good if you have the time - I don't. Humour is good too and I've been blessed with my fair share. :)

I think we need a mixture of both :)

TBH
14-Nov-08, 22:39
To answer your question TBH -Not always imo.

Debate is good if you have the time - I don't. Humour is good too and I've been blessed with my fair share. :)

I think we need a mixture of both :)I didn't mean it's always the case but there has been a proliferation of the gloomier subjects this past few days. Have the darker nights caused the onset of these types of discussion?

Anne x
14-Nov-08, 23:38
"Thats Life " I would never dare to inflict you of my singing of the song
Life is not all Roses round the door or happy endings unless you know the formula
debates happen sometime we are glad other times sad life deals out all the S--- of the day
but it varies on the org that is what a forum is about Debate and opinions happy, sad ,Agree disagree I would hate to fallout with anyone just because I dont agree with that persons opinion

But doom and gloom maybe the events of the last few days have cast a shadow over the org and it is gloomy