PDA

View Full Version : Whats Been Your Favourite Thread?

kitty
14-Nov-08, 20:06
I was just wandering what has been everyones favourite thread or threads on the org.

I like looking at all the old piccys of thurso :D

anneoctober
14-Nov-08, 20:16
I like the "light hearted" threads, where we can all bounce off each other. :lol: I have been known on the odd occasion to dip my toe into stormier waters if sufficently moved enough tho :eek:

TBH
14-Nov-08, 20:29
I absolutely love the threads about windfarms and cannot wait to see if another has been posted, it fair makes my day to read through them all.

anneoctober
14-Nov-08, 20:47
I absolutely love the threads about windfarms and cannot wait to see if another has been posted, it fair makes my day to read through them all.
Oh heck TBH - anither happy thread bites e dust....................... [lol]

joxville
14-Nov-08, 20:53
At the moment dryer balls keeps me happy. [lol]

cuddlepop
14-Nov-08, 20:56
remember when Kingetter opened a thread for his own cafe?,that was fun.:D

wifie
14-Nov-08, 21:06
Don't mention the fart thread ~ ~ ~ :roll: ~ ~ ~ oops too late - I did! :eek:

Seriously tho - hard pick - there are some great threads. Some make you laugh, some make you cry, some make you downright angry but they are what makes the Org the Org. (TBH and Jox are hanging round wi the sick bags if required ;))

silverfox57
14-Nov-08, 21:26
wick street names, was very interesting,the big bang was a good laugh,we should
have more light hearted threads ,as all the doom and gloom.just now,
will be asked to start now,

TBH
14-Nov-08, 21:31
wick street names, was very interesting,the big bang was a good laugh,we should
have more light hearted threads ,as all the doom and gloom.just now,
will be asked to start now,You want to have a light hearted thread why don't you start one yourself.;)

joxville
14-Nov-08, 21:33
(TBH and Jox are hanging round wi the sick bags if required ;))

Ye better be quick though cos I'll snatch it away at the crucial moment. [lol]

wifie
14-Nov-08, 21:34
There ARE some good threads but man alive there are some predictable posters! :roll: :roll: :roll: (Not mentioning the last two posts in particular you understand!)

oldmarine
14-Nov-08, 21:34
I enjoy reading history.

northener
14-Nov-08, 21:36
There's been so many.

Some of the comments on the .Org have had me laughing out loud, we have got some genuinely witty people on here.

Some of the 'heavy' threads have been bloody good too.

silverfox57
14-Nov-08, 21:44
There ARE some good threads but man alive there are some predictable posters! :roll: :roll: :roll: (Not mentioning the last two posts in particular you understand!)
wifie agree they are wasted on here they should be on a stage,

wifie
14-Nov-08, 21:46
wifie agree they are wasted on here they should a stage,
Aye first one out of town SF!!! [lol] Boom! Boom!

joxville
14-Nov-08, 21:48
Actually, I've been on a stage before-thankfully the trapdoor failed to open. [lol]

TBH
14-Nov-08, 21:50
Jox is Abbott to my Costello, Laurel to my Hardy, Albert Steptoe to..........Blah.[lol]

northener
14-Nov-08, 21:50
Actually, I've been on a stage before-thankfully the trapdoor failed to open. [lol]

Was that after the trial where the judge said: "Don't worry, Joxy, we're gonna give yer a fair trial and then we're gonna hang yer".?:D

wifie
14-Nov-08, 21:51
Jox is Abbott to my Costello, Laurel to my Hardy, Albert Steptoe to..........Blah.[lol]
More like Bill and Ben - and NO I am not Weed!

silverfox57
14-Nov-08, 21:51
Aye first one out of town SF!!! [lol] Boom! Boom!
wifie your are as sharp as them good for you,:lol:

Lavenderblue2
14-Nov-08, 23:29
I was just wandering what has been everyones favourite thread or threads on the org.

I like looking at all the old piccys of thurso :D

I like Old Wick Photos Kitty, also Old Thirsa Piccys.

I love to reminisce, over the years there have been some good threads about Caithness in general and lots of dialect poetry.

TBH
14-Nov-08, 23:36
I like Old Wick Photos Kitty, also Old Thirsa Piccys.

I love to reminisce, over the years there have been some good threads about Caithness in general and lots of dialect poetry.I saw an old photo on that thread, of wick Bridge street in the 70's and felt like I could step into it. I'd love to step back in time to that period, even just to walk around and observe.

teenybash
14-Nov-08, 23:44
Loved The Phantom Farter...................I could hardly see the words through laughing tears............farts just send me into hysterics. The thread conjured up lots of explosive memories that would set me off for days after......................[lol]

domino
14-Nov-08, 23:57
Having spent all my early years around the harbour it must be the fishing boat thread

TBH
15-Nov-08, 00:07
Loved The Phantom Farter...................I could hardly see the words through laughing tears............farts just send me into hysterics. The thread conjured up lots of explosive memories that would set me off for days after......................[lol]Just remember to ease up on the pressure when you feel like you are touching cloth.[lol]

Venture
15-Nov-08, 00:33
wifie your are as sharp as them good for you,

The Three Stooges spring to mind silverfox57. [lol][lol][lol]

TBH
15-Nov-08, 00:42
The Three Stooges spring to mind silverfox57. [lol]Nuck, Nuck, Nuck, Venture.[lol]

wifie
15-Nov-08, 00:44
The Three Stooges spring to mind silverfox57. [lol][lol][lol]
I want to be a Marx brother - I have curly hair but it is no blonde!

Tilter
15-Nov-08, 01:57
The Dryer Balls has had me in stitches.